Project Gutenberg (Mo Seung) Reviews

• Dec 05, 2019

YAAR BEKAR HAI, KUCH SAMAJH NHI AAYI, TIBARA DEKHA KUCH BHI TO SAHI MOVIE HAI

YAAR BEKAR HAI, KUCH SAMAJH NHI AAYI, TIBARA DEKHA KUCH BHI TO SAHI MOVIE HAI

• Nov 23, 2019

An excellent twisting plot with powerful acting by Chow Yun Fat and some other HK legends, great movie.

• Aug 12, 2019

Chow Yun-Fat in a great thriller and a great action pay-off!

Chow Yun-Fat in a great thriller and a great action pay-off!

• May 06, 2019

A complex movie, with Aaron Kwok and Chow Yun Fat. The riddle with the actions style is good and eye catching.

• Apr 16, 2019

In an era where most movies don't have much of a plot at all, while others force a twist into the ending for the sake of having a twist that is often as illogical as it as unnecessary, Project Guthenburg tells a charming story with a believable and somewhat tragically beautiful twist at the end. The only thing I don't get is the English title of the movie? ð~...ð¤£

• Apr 08, 2019

Chinese version of 'The Usual Suspects'

Chinese version of 'The Usual Suspects'

• Mar 11, 2019

If you're going to counterfeit a classic crime drama, please at least do so in a manner that respects the audience's intelligence, and also not hint the plot so heavy handedly at the beginning? I've always felt this and this movie reaffirms it - Aaron Kwok is atrocious at acting.

• Feb 07, 2019

2019-2-5 A nice Hong Kong movie. Impressed !! Chow Yen Fa is the best celebrity ever !! How can he be still so cool and handsome in his age ?!! The story is very interesting. There are many threads talking about who is the real ï¿ 1/2 Painter ï¿ 1/2. I doubt anyone will figure it out, because it might be none of the stories from different point of views is true. We will never know. So many details in this movie, and the actors were doing a great job too. They nicely performed different characters in different versions of stories. Would love to watch this again.