Alien: Covenant Reviews

• Nov 05, 2019

Best Alien movie since Camerons' Aliens.

Best Alien movie since Camerons' Aliens.

• Nov 02, 2019

I hated ththiththis movie worst alien. Nothing happens at all. The new xenomorphs called the neomorphs arent even that cool and the characters suck. Also I hate how they ended the main character of prometheus

• Oct 25, 2019

I enjoyed the movie enough but there was something I couldn't quite work out. I said I would watch it again to make sure but I didn't do that. in fact I ended up disliking it more and more as time went on. while it may have a fine actor or two in the movie but for me it lacks cohesion. Ridley Scott did a poor job with this movie. While prometheus was a decent movie and had potential it was all flushed down the toilet with this one. I cannot believe Fox wanted to make this movie instead of Alien 5

• Oct 24, 2019

It's nothing overly different, but I still found it tense and gory and hard to watch, which is everything you want from an Alien film.

• Oct 21, 2019

Solid film that improves upon its predecessor. However, I feel Scott left a lot on the table in these two films.

• Oct 17, 2019

Perhaps not as suspenseful as an Alien movie should be, but fantastic nonetheless.

• Oct 12, 2019

Ridley Scott continues to explore the origin story of his xenomorph creations. While I somehow expected more for this story, the film is elevated by another strong performance from Michael Fassbender, this time playing two different androids with very different personalities and motivations.

• Oct 09, 2019

It has horrible. Thought it'd take a route of the face-hugger rather than showing a mini-xeno. Really killed it for me, story was also predictable halyway through.

• Oct 08, 2019

Despite its many cancerous warts … I really love this film. There's no question Ridley Scott can make a visually stunning film, and Covenant doesn't disappoint. Michael Fassbender plays a good guy (Walter) and a bad guy (David)--a Metrosexual version of Dr. Moreau, who loves human stuff (art, music, etc) but hates humans. Fassbender's dual roles help make the film. In typical Ridley Scott fashion, he poses a number of questions and doesn't answer any of them. It's part of the experience, I suppose.

• Oct 06, 2019

Unfortunately predictable and somewhat cliche'. Most of the characters seemed to be somewhat rehashed versions of characters you have seen in other alien movies. The effects were good and the lore of the planet was interesting, but not enough to make it stand out. A good to watch movie while you are doing other things.