Prosecuting Casey Anthony Reviews

• Apr 06, 2014

As the only other review that I found in this page says, the movie was painful to watch. Not for the topic, but because of the tremendous director, the tedious change of scenes and the continuous unnecesessary written that appeared during the vision. Do you think that the watchers need explanation every 3 seconds? come on...2 stars because I'm on a good mood.

• Apr 05, 2014

HELLO!!! She did it!!!

HELLO!!! She did it!!!

• Nov 25, 2013

Mais ou menos... fiquei curioso pra saber mais sobre o caso, mas não achei o filme muito bom, parece mais lento do que o necessário.

• May 03, 2013

An interesting re-telling of a true story. I am not sure what to believe in regards to this all i can say if its all about technicalities then we really have thrown common sense out the window. Watch it if you remember the case and make up your own mind. I am sitting on the fence on this one.

• Mar 27, 2013

While the actual story that this is based on absolutely infuriates me, I thought everyone involved did a really good job bringing it to life.

• Feb 24, 2013

An interesting viewpoint from the prosecutor on one of the most infamous trials in American history.

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Jan 22, 2013

Powerful performances from all of the cast. It was painful to watch, but it was still interesting to learn about the details of the case.