Prowl Reviews

• Oct 16, 2017

A group of friends hitch a ride to Chicago in the cargo trailer of semi after their vehicle breaks down. The road trip from hell then begins. Instead of Chicago, the six end up at a slaughterhouse overrun with fledgling vampires learning to hunt. The gore is plentiful and done well. The twist, while somewhat original, is completely implausible and leads to an ambiguous ending which is disappointing. Still worth a single viewing if you like vamps.

• Dec 21, 2014

Prowl is a disappointing film. It is about Amber who dreams of escaping her small town existence. Courtney Hope and Joshua Bowman give horrible performances. The script is badly written. Patrik Syversen did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.

• Sep 21, 2014

Interesting vampire movie that takes an unexpected twist. Lots of tension and gore, and for a change, intelligent characters. There is a lot of like with Prowl.

• May 13, 2014

Horrible movie don't bother!

Horrible movie don't bother!

• May 13, 2014

Good Scare, a new look on a Vampire flick. Gruesome enough to pass being a thriller into a Horror but the ending was lacking. It definitely deserves a watch if you like supernatural monsters and crazy scary stuff with suspenseful scenes and gripping action. I thought some of the characters were killed off too quickly, but it was realistic if something like this was to happen I suppose. Great twist at the end! B-

• May 13, 2014

awful script, obvious and cliched story and "outcome"; the only good thing in the movie is Courtney Hope's performance

its ok if nothing else is on

its ok if nothing else is on

• May 13, 2014

Prowl is a bit of a mish-mash between horror sub-genres, but it does have an air of creepiness about it and I found the first half of the film to be very effective for the most part, but the second half seems to drag and the less than earth-shattering revelations that the film throws at you do little to elevate it. A decent atmosphere and 'smarter than the average bear' characters do push this into the territory that would cause me to recommend this, but only mildly. There certainly are other films that do what this does and do it better.

• May 13, 2014

Loved it..... I know there will be a part 2.....

Loved it..... I know there will be a part 2.....

• Jacob P Super Reviewer
    May 13, 2014

A great horror flick. The story was good, and the tension kept on going. Some pretty scary and intense scenes/imagery in here. One of my favorites of the After Dark series.