P.S. I Love You Quotes
The top P.S. I Love You quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Gerry: P.S. I love you.‐ Submitted by Chloe K (3 years ago)
- Sharon: Plus, you're American, you got foreign exotic stuff going on for you.Holly: There is nothing exotic about being an American.Sharon: He doesn't know that!‐ Submitted by Nhia T (3 years ago)
- William: I'd love a shower.Denise: What a great idea!!Sharon: Oh my God! There's one downstairs, it's fantastic! Come on, I'll get you some linen and towels and show ya. Great. Take your wine.Holly: [whisper] What are you crazy?!Denise: He's staying the whole night. He's gonna be here all night long. All night long. He's gonna be here all night.
- William: So who's the cook?Denise: I am.Sharon: Me.Denise: We all helped.Sharon: [scoffs, picks up dishes] Denise is getting married. Isn't that great?Denise: Sharon's pregnant!
- Denise: I hate cosmetics companies. They get you addicted to the perfect lipstick or nail polish, and then six months later, they discontinue it. You have to buy your favorite color, it's like your storing up for the apocalypse.That was my last bottle.
- Denise: Mmm, oh he's delicious, isn't he? I can serve coffee on that ass.John: Do you have to be so vulgar about men, like they're pieces of meat?Denise: Sorry John, I forgot you're sensitive about your flat ass.John: You know, Denise, that's why you're not married.Sharon: [clears throat]John: Women act like men, then they complain men don't want them.Denise: Oh, is that why? Oh, ok, 'cause I thought it was something different. I thought it was because I thought I deserve the best. And he's out there, he's just with all the wrong women. And let me be clear, after centuries of men looking at my tits, instead of eyes, and pinching my ass, instead of shaking my hand, I now have the divine right to stare at a man's backside with vulgar, cheap, appreciation if I want to.Sharon: Well said.Daniel: I thought so.
- Daniel: We're so arrogant, aren't we? So afraid of age, we do everything we ... We don't realize what a privilege it is to grow old with someone. Someone who doesn't drive you to commit murder or doesn't humiliate you beyond repair.‐ Submitted by jo b (4 years ago)
- Gerry: And know that wherever I am, I'm missing you. Happy birthday. I love you.‐ Submitted by jo b (4 years ago)
- Sharon: You gotta be rich to be insane, Hol. Losing your mind is not a luxury for the middle class.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)
- Daniel: What do women want?Holly: We have no idea what we want.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)