P.S. I Love You - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

P.S. I Love You Reviews

January 21, 2015
I cry every time I watch this movie. a must see date movie.
½ January 18, 2015
Critics hate it, audiances love it. I think i must agree with critics right now.
January 18, 2015
Muy larga , poco convincente en algunos aspectos , no se explica como y por q el marido le escribe las cartas , lo rescatable la pareja protagonica , los secundarios sobran , excepto Katy Bates.
January 7, 2015
fuck yourself rotten tomatoes...hilary swank rocks in the movie and she is perfect to play Holly Kennedy.
January 3, 2015
I will only see this movie if Gerard Butler kicks Hilary Swank in the chest and yells, "This is Sparta!"
January 3, 2015
December 4, 2014
Hilary Swank is wildly miscast, and everyone else looks uncomfortable in this romantic comedy with strong Irish overtones. One very awkward chic flick.
½ December 1, 2014
Warm and genuinely touching moments that made the whole film worthwhile!
October 12, 2014
I don't think i have ever cried so much while watching such a simple movie. It is so sweet and hopeful!
October 10, 2014
The type of romance that lives on the silver screen. Lovely and beautiful while it is still raw and truthful. I want to be someone's Jerry or even better someone's Holly..... & P.S.......Please grab me a tissue & enjoy! =)
September 25, 2014
OMG!!! I love this movie!!!! Gerard Butler is amazing in this.
September 22, 2014
Not as moving as I presume but still worth a watch. I really thought that William is Javier Bardem!
½ September 8, 2014
made me cry several times. very romantic
½ August 30, 2014
?????? chick-flick...need to stay away from them
½ August 21, 2014
Half a star is even more then I want to give wich is close to nothing and I quote"I hated every calculated second of it with passion".
August 5, 2014
This movie is a very very good movie! Its very touching and has a very different and interesting plot. The ratings should be higher. If you want to get emotional but and laugh the heck out of you, you should definitely watch it. You wont regret it. The actors are super talented , the quality is great and the plot is also excellent
July 30, 2014
Its such a Good Movie!! I love it!
½ July 28, 2014
A highlight of its oft-derided dreaded genre.
July 27, 2014
Hillary Swank messes the movie up.. she is a total miscast!
July 19, 2014
omg i luv this movie even tho i cry alot best movie :)