Psych: 9 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Psych: 9 Reviews

½ April 4, 2015
Not great but fun. Dumb end.
½ January 23, 2015
Stay well, well away.
½ June 7, 2014
The movie was like driving with 2 feet - Stop and go and it was nauseating the whole time. Even watching continuously I felt like I had left for several 20 minute increments...
May 28, 2014
Nicely done. I enjoyed the movie and the story.
May 16, 2014
seen it 4 days ago , forgotten now ...
November 17, 2013
To tell you the truth, this movie kept me interested, because I wanted to see what the big secret was. However, I nonetheless almost had to turn off the movie partway through more than once, simply because the female lead was so completely insufferable. I just wanted to punch her in the face and was rooting for her character to die. What a thoroughly unlikeable and unsympathetic woman.
½ September 28, 2013
Was it just me or didn't this plot make any sense? Nothing was ever really clearly explained--was it all an hallucination?
½ July 15, 2013
Dreadful Movie, the movie was kind of boring, and I was prepared to give it 2 and half stars, then it got to the ending and made no sense whatsoever. The acting is mostly bland, not terrible. The exception and a big one being the main star Sara Foster, her acting is actually quite bad and more importantly she is one of the most unpleasant people you would ever want to meet, why her husband tolerates her in the movie is a mystery, why she doesn't get fired is baffling, why anyone would have anything to do with her is insane.
May 16, 2013
This film made no sense. I got bored watching it towards the end and felt throughly disappointed. Not worth watching.
½ January 12, 2013
A string of bad cliches right up until the highly predictable end.
½ October 25, 2012
This movie was somewhat un-nerving but ultimately a big disappointment. Viewer discretion advised - Strong child abuse and incest abuse!!
½ October 10, 2012
Had plenty of potential, but average acting and sometimes confusing to follow what was going on.
½ September 13, 2012
A good movie, yet highly predictable. Not overly cliche' but the ending could use some work. Reasonable acting, but not believable enough to make it great. Worth a look on a rainy day or a weekend with nothing else to do
½ April 8, 2012
All the writer tried to do is to encourage the audience to predict what is not been covered, basically. Even the end. You would keep guessing about who was nighthawk ( the slasher)? the doctor? or sarra? grhhh, I'd never know that.
Not that I care.

It was a below average horror movie. There were very few scary scences. Background music wasn't too bad. But this film just fails to creep you out, actually everything that director tried to do, Failed!
Watch this movie when you've got nothing else to do. The storyline(or plot) is weak and doesn't make any sense. Sarra's acting was good. Actually I'd give this movie 3 out of 5 for acting.
½ February 12, 2012
Our lead is a complete freaking nut, she's also a ridiculous bitch. Her husband is a seemingly nice guy, who is also a douchebag. The doctor is a complete creep and obviously messed. The security guard is an utter shitstick. Everyone except maybe the cop is completely unlikeable. Our heroine herself is an insufferable bitch who begins accusing her husband of being a serial killer for absolutely no good fucking reason, then she goes batshit and starts writing "hello, I'm a total psycho" all over the walls.

Ugh. Avoid this shit stain of a movie.
½ December 12, 2011
This movie keeps you on the edge, keeps you guessing! It was a little confusing.
December 10, 2011
It seemed like the movie was trying too hard to be a creation of David Lynch.
November 7, 2011
This film got a lot of bad reviews but I liked it