Premonition (The Psychic) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Premonition (The Psychic) Reviews

bbcfloridabound
April 22, 2012
This film is what it is nothing more then a film made for TV. Some how after 9-11 Hollywood still thinks the Russians are our enemy. A police officer while in prusidue of a suspect rolls his car over, taken to the hospital with critical injuries he dies but is brought back to life, when he recovers he starts seeing the future. Big question during this movie is how many times can people shoot a gun and not hit anything. And this police officer shots anytime anywhere with no thought to where his bullets end up while shooting in public and the film never shows us. A late night early morning film that no one would watch and only a date line call service would sponsor. 1 star
April 17, 2009
This was a pretty weak movie. The car chase was just pictures of drivers making scary turns with the car wheel. The FBI are dimwits - no CSI here. The nuclear materials are treated like they are nothing to be frightened of, and when the nuclear materials explode, nothing happens.

But as long as you don't mind the lack of realism, I guess it is an exciting movie.
April 14, 2009
I own it, so I might as well see it once.
½ August 12, 2008
could have been done better. good story line
½ March 22, 2008
terrible, even for a van dien movie. oxenberg looks past her prime, too bad. nothing redeeming about this movie.
½ October 4, 2007
absolutely horrid. i quit watching after 20 minutes.
October 16, 2005
THE PLOT IS REALLY DUMB, NOT THAT I WAS EXPECTING ANY ENGROSSING AND MEANINGFUL FILM FROM CASPER VAN DIEN. THE PLOT DOES NOT HOLD WATER, NEEDLESS SUBPLOTS AND IN GENERAL IT IS PRETTY MUCH A MESS. SOME DECENT SPECIAL EFFECTS AT LEAST.