Psycho Shark Reviews

• Mar 22, 2020

was it just me or didnt it really involve a shark, furthermore the found footage feel was disturbing and made it feel cheap. so just watch it for the ( • )( • ) as the clothing department mainly contained bikini's

• May 04, 2016

Barely 70 minutes long, this Japanese monster flick looks like a found footage movie yet most of the camera angles make no sense for found footage. The plot is terribly messy, between super natural elements, psychopath stalkers with knifes, and a giant CGI shark that only appears for a few seconds at the end. The movie is also fairly perverted. A Japanese killer shark movie sounds like it would be fun, but instead we get a low-light crumby film. At least it is short.

• Sep 05, 2015

Terrible film and had nothing to do with sharks so if that's why your watching it's not about sharks or jaws!! The film is nothing about sharks but then at the end of the film there is a minute scene with the worst cgi shark you have ever seen! Film made no sense. But the girls in it are stunning!!!ð~?

• Apr 11, 2015

Worst fucking movie ever.................I'm mean holy shit!!! I hear people bitching about the shark in Jaws looking fake, well they need to see this flick and then reevaluate that situation real quick.

• Mar 17, 2013

Awful movie, but the end makes it all worth it.

Awful movie, but the end makes it all worth it.

• Jan 28, 2012

Wow so bad didnt even see a shark till the very end and it was ridiclously big was so dumb one of the worst movies ever about a shark that you didnt see untill the very end