Puck Hogs Reviews

• Apr 22, 2012

Some funny good old canadian stuff but other than that it falls flat on almost all levels,But there is some really funny parts,I say RENT IT!!!

• Jan 20, 2011

funny ,but the plot is stupid !

funny ,but the plot is stupid !

• Mar 08, 2010

Had it's moments. Good & bad.

Had it's moments. Good & bad.

• Mar 08, 2010

This is easily the worst movie I have ever seen. I feel comfortable in saying, without exaggeration, that this movie has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. It boasts ever actor you've ever seen in a Canadian TV commercial. Yes, that's right, the Listerine AND the Toothbrush. There are so many negatives that I have lost count and there is no way in hell I would watch this heap again to make a list. This movie is the perfect example of everything I hate about Canadian Media.