National Lampoon's Pucked - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Lampoon's Pucked Reviews

October 24, 2015
Like his music, Jon Bon Jovi's films are terrible. I didn't expect anything different but I just had to see for myself. This is a cheap cliche production line comedy made for people without brains.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Well national lampoon's movies can be great and funny sometimes but this movie wasnt really any good. It had a almost no fun parts at all and the story wasnt much to talk about either. Just worth seeing if u havent any better flicks..
½ July 14, 2012
Jon Bon jovi stars with David Faustino (remember Married With Children?) in this (what Number National Lampoon movie is this?) probably direct to dvd goof but I was in need of a hockey movie & well being Goon isn't available yet & Score the Hockey Music isn't on Netflix at least here in U.S. I needed some kind of Hockey movie (that I haven't seen yet) & This I have no idea how I found it (probably when I added the other 2 to my Queue!) This is averagely funny. However Jon Bon Jovi's character isn't (tho' the companies deserve it) A former lawyer that was miserable and is more of a dreamer fills out a 'survey' and all of a sudden he starts getting credit cards (after he hasn't been working for 10 years! Lol) That's how he starts his new business venture. A Female Hockey League starting with 2 teams Pretty Predictable & totally stereotypical characters but I think it might be a tiny bit more funny if you are actually a hockey so that you can catch all of that type of stuff. Rating wise I'd say a C- or a (if I knew it would come to a cable movie channel I'd wait for that) otherwise just a rental def. a do not purchase!
April 25, 2012
I have been waiting forever for this movie to come out. Looking forward to renting and watching it soon. Jon Bon Jovi is the man!!!
April 14, 2012
BON JOVI AND NATIONAL LAMPOONS! DOES IT GE ANY BETTER!
½ December 22, 2010
Rises slightly above the dime-a-dozen National Lampoons' of the 2000's, due to David Faustino (of Bud Bundy fame in Married With Chidren) and Dot Jones (the rather large lesbian in BOONDOCK SAINTS).
November 10, 2010
Dot Jones now of "Glee" fame plays the butchy skater and Danielle James ("True Blood") the french girl who's so freakin' good in this. Also with Dana Barron, Cary Elwes, David Faustino, Nora Dunn, Estella Warren... Stellar cast. This is a fun, light movie and should be enjoyed as such. Jon Bon Jovi, as always, very easy on the eyes.
July 13, 2010
I only give this movie a full star versus half a star because Jon Bon Jovi actually pulls of a decent acting performance. The plot and story arch leave so much to be desired. It's incredibly weak, and for a movie about hockey, they only play one game and there's nothing on the line when they do. I'd believe it if they misspelled the movie and this should be called "Puked".
½ February 24, 2010
Do movies get worse than this? I don't think so.
½ December 2, 2009
Remember back in the day when National Lampoon was funny. I saw this movie and I couldn't believe it. Horrible and stupid story, a really strange cast and the humor was just stupid. I mean casting Bon Jovi as the main role. You can tell they couldn't get anyone else to play it. I found maybe one part that was funny, the rest was not funny. And poor Curtis Armstrong. He always get shafted to these crummy movies now.
½ August 31, 2009
It took me two times to actually will myself to finish watching this movie. It's bad. (How bad IS it?) Well, it's SO bad... that I think at one point I'd popped four of my toes out of joint just so that I could spend the rest of the time focusing on the pain of putting them back into place. That's a slight exaggeration, sure, but come to think of it... it wouldn't have been a terrible idea. This movie is honestly straight out of the early eighties... and I'm not talking about the classic John Hughes comedies that we all know and love. I'm saying that I was surprised the star of Pucked was the ever-versatile Jon Bon Jovi (sarcasm much?) and not the decomposed corpse of Rodney Dangerfield (who honestly could have acted circles around Bon Jovi, and maybe even won a laugh or two). National Lampoon has made some sour films in the past, but this one makes me embarrassed to call myself both a hockey player and a filmmaker.
½ August 19, 2009
flojucha, pero Cary Elwes está muy divertido.
July 29, 2009
No expectations and I was pleasently suprised..pretty funny!
May 18, 2009
Standard stupid humor fare. Some situational stuff, some gratuitous nudity, pleasantly predictable. Seeing Jon Bon Jovi and David Faustino star with Cary Elwes and Curtis Armstrong supporting not to mention a bevy of eye candy made it worth watching at 3 AM on Netflix instant. I am still smiling.
March 22, 2009
Hva skal man si.. Ikke min humor.. :p
February 19, 2009
½ October 26, 2008
oh how they have sullied the name of National Lampoon
October 12, 2008
This is your average, straight to video, National Lampoon flick. Jon Bon Jovi was ok.. nothing spectacular.. A few laughs, but overall, there is a reason why it is straight to video!
½ October 10, 2008
Stars Jon Bon Jovi but I don't think his acting skills are top of the line. The movie was kinda slow at the beginning but picked up later on. I wouldn't rush out to see it, though.
September 25, 2008
so bad its good. gotta love jon!