Puerto Ricans In Paris Reviews

• Mar 10, 2019

Very funny movie! Got to see this..

Very funny movie! Got to see this..

• Jul 31, 2017

Not the worst movie I've ever seen, but far from the best. I watched it because I like Luis Guzman, but he did not have much of a role to sink his teeth in here.

• Mar 25, 2017

Funny idea that they didn't really capitalize on; would've liked them to explore the culture clashes a bit more

• Feb 07, 2017

You know what, not too bad, after seeing so many other bad movies lately

You know what, not too bad, after seeing so many other bad movies lately

• Jan 30, 2017

Mystery science theater Joe 5000: This movie is a comedy about finding a criminal in Paris. So the whole movie you and the people in the movie, will have to figure who is the criminal. It is somewhat funny. I rate this movie three and half stars out ten.

• Jan 28, 2017

good n funny nice 2C Guzman finally playing the lead in a movie!!!! also this is my 14100th review just love round numbers.

• Nov 14, 2016

One of the best comedies of the year!

One of the best comedies of the year!

• Aug 17, 2016

less cop movie and more of a dialogue driven comedy. not too bad considering. if your bored this will do

• Aug 06, 2016

One of the funniest movies I have seen in a long, long time.

One of the funniest movies I have seen in a long, long time.

• Jun 21, 2016

very enjoyable, lots of laughs. a charming fish-out-of-water buddy comedy. Luis Guzman and rest of cast were perfect in the film. family friendly.