Pulp Fiction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pulp Fiction Reviews

August 29, 2016
Pulp Fiction is a fantastic crime thriller filled with a spectacular line-up of Hollywood greats, dark humor, and 90's pop-culture. Perfecting Quentin Tarantino's directing style with his most influential film to date.
August 29, 2016
Royale with cheese, Le Big Mac, a watch, and adrenaline, Oh My!
August 28, 2016
This was a great tarantino movie. I loke how the movie has main charecters but it shows that you cant have to mutch of a connection to the charecters. I allso like how the movie dosent really have any story i think it is a great movie.
½ August 28, 2016
One of that movies that makes you love cinematography, a masterpiece by Quentin Tarantino.
August 27, 2016
I brought the movie and saw it yesterday
There's so many to like about Pulp Fiction,
It's an academy award winning Quentin Tarantino Motion Picture
That has the Ability to pull out most of the masterworks and drag them along to your head and say to yourself "This is easy to remember,"
It seems the past years old movies are better than new.
This was released in the early 90's and people like John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson Uma Thurman Harvey Keitel & Bruce Willis done their work surprisingly completed and people loved it,
Especially me when it comes to each character on each chapter, Willis is an Assassin who has a girlfriend who he loves to make them regret what they did to him in the end, Jackson & Travolta are both american gangster with 2 of the similar attractions and stop the madness, And overall i think this is one of the better Quentin Tarantino films and I'm looking forward to Reservoir Dogs watch it and tell this site that I like it more or not as much, Somehow R rated movies back at those days are masterpieces and I need to start reviewing Se7en.

Score: 10/10
August 27, 2016
Great movie. Very different. Tarinitino did a great job yet again. Great story and left me wanting to know more, but yet still satisfied with what it delivered.
August 23, 2016
Plain and simple, I have no idea what the big deal is with this movie, perhaps I am missing something but that doesn't change the fact that it's just not for me
August 20, 2016
It's understandable why Pulp Fiction has been described as such an influential film. Not only is it so bizarre but it is quite simply astonishingly brilliant. You never know what will happen next. Like many Tarantino classics it features brutal violence but delivers it in such jocular ways. A must see for any movie fans.
August 19, 2016
One of the only movies I could watch over and over again without getting sick of. It's funny, it's edgy, and it's dark. You can truly never say enough about it.
½ August 18, 2016
Best action film out there mother f#cker!
½ August 17, 2016
92% - Pulp Fiction is a true classic by Tarantino due to its extremely well-known non-linear storyline and memorable dialogues that are equally funny and culturally significant at the same time.
August 16, 2016
All time favorite film!
August 16, 2016
Quentin Tarantino knows how to make films astonishing and complex, which are the best aspects of Pulp Fiction, an amusing crime presentation that leads to some of the most legendary and mesmerizing moments filled with phenomenal performances thanks to an incredible cast.
August 15, 2016
Top 10 films ever made.
August 15, 2016
Many stories, some of them you care, some of them you don't. But they're perfectly patched. And it's Tarantino all over.
½ August 14, 2016
Not as great as people say it is. Its feels like a B rated movie that got fucked up on the editing floor.
August 13, 2016
It did take me a very long time until I finally watched what is rated as one of the best movies of all time, and it did not at all disappoint. To me Tarantino's work is kind hit and miss, I loved Django Unchained yet hated Inglorious Bastards, yet this one was fantastic, and I finally know where all the talk comes from regarding his scripts. The combination of acting skill and script are what really make this movie what it is, not to mention how well shot it is and the story behind it all. Usually I don't like Travolta, however he does good here, and plays his character well, particularly when he's high. Of course Samuel Jackson is fantastic as well, and this has gotta be one of the best characters he's played. Bruce Willis also is great, and I didn't realize for important a character he was for the film. The story, blood, unexpected moments such as Travolta's death and the accidental shooting of a friend in the car are great and really make the movie unexpected and fun to watch, but the star is again the script and acting. Everyone does so well at their jobs and the script is perfect, it's realistic and convincing yet still humorous and funny as hell at times, and just make the film a blast to watch. It may be a dark film for some, with dark subject matter and humour, however for those of us who like that stuff it's a good watch, and it's obvious where all the talk about this movie comes from, and there truth in it. It was the one that really set Tarantino in the big leagues, and rightfully so. Very scene is just so well done, it's interesting, funny, dark, very different, and unique. One that deserves to be owned and watched more than once.
August 9, 2016
best movie i've ever seen. gets better every time i watch it.
August 7, 2016
I'd say it's pretty close to perfect
August 6, 2016