Pulp Fiction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pulp Fiction Reviews

½ February 7, 2017
Decent movie with an interesting story but very long and sometimes boring. It had trouble keeping my interest at times. And I also found the nonlinear storytelling very unnecessary and it didn't add anything to the movie. Completely dialogue-based, which is not normally my thing even though a lot of the dialogue was very good. Some very memorable moments. all star cast with some great performances (2 viewings)
February 5, 2017
A lot of people liked this movie but I didn't because it was too gruesome.
February 3, 2017
Great Quentin Tarantino timeless classic starring I actually don't know , everyone has an equal contribution to the film but to me it starred Samuel l Jackson, John Travolta, Bruce Willis, and even though this last one was in the movie for 8 minutes he standed out of all of these great actors and he is the director of this film Quentin Tarantino. Let me first talk about Quentin Tarantino s performance, he was awesome, he blew my mind because I thought directors couldn't act but only direct but after seeing his performance, my mind just blew up just like when Vincent shot Marvin in the head and blew his brains out, this is exactly how I felt after seeing Quentin Tarantino act. He should really act more or even star in one of his movies. The feel of this movie and how Quentin Tarantino shows and puts it together , for example at the beginning of the movie it shows 2 Europeans about to rob a restaurant and then at the end of the movie it goes back , reminds you of the beginning and you see the outcome and boom roll credits. Just that concept fascinates me and the story is interesting, in los Angeles and that is focused more than one person this entire movie, and is a puzzle to be put together. I hope that their is a cut of the movie that has it in order scene by scene but for now fantastic movie.
February 1, 2017
Loved the movie! My favorite scene is where Marvin gets shot ð???ð??? had to laugh at Vincent on his opinion about God, lol. Also I recommend this one.
January 30, 2017
Fantastic movie. 12/10. Absolutely fantastic
January 29, 2017
A movie that deserves repeated viewings.
January 23, 2017
Not my favorite QT, but he's one of the best at too-long movies.
January 19, 2017
Weird I haven't seen this already...now I get all the parodies...anyway, very witty and great cinematography as usual with Quentin Tarantino, also great music and no good guys...I got a thing for wanting to be able to sympathize with someone other than a bit character...otherwise, quite good :)
January 19, 2017
It's a shame that the phrase 'tour de force' has been used so frequently--and frivolously--with regard to movie reviews, because that's undoubtedly the best way to characterize Quentin Tarantino's second feature film. Few other movies in recent history have been so bold, so provocative, and so compelling. It's a true masterpiece in which Tarantino absolutely demolishes the auspices of a sophomore slump.
January 18, 2017
This movie is exciting and hilarious. See it.
January 7, 2017
An American classic. Don't miss this one.
January 6, 2017
Iniciando con diálogos saturados de palabrotas donde se debate con agudeza acerca de trivialidades, que terminan con los personajes dramáticamente sacando sus armas, es demasiado obvio que Pulp Fiction pretende ser cool e ingeniosa, uno piensa. Más adelante en el museo de cera con pulso parece que sí puede salirse con la suya a partir de sus "ejercicios en futilidad" (y sus bailes), y definitivamente alza vuelo con el episodio de la sobredosis, que da inicio a una serie de accidentes fantásticamente ejecutados, provocados por peculiares mujeres de cabello corto. Entre la cantidad de sucesos improbables que ocurren, uno en particular es identificado como milagro por uno de los personajes. Esa es la ironía definitiva. 7.5/10
January 5, 2017
A movie that in reality shouldn't work, but somehow really does. It's filled with so much pop-culture references that it becomes so incredibly dated, yet somehow it keeps on getting better and better with time. It's entirely dialog based with alot of it not being relevant at all to the plot, yet it feels entirely focused. All of the scenes feel more like the things that happen in between a whole different movie and less like a regular R rated thriller, yet it never feels boring. Pulp Fiction: one of the most endearing, hilarious, chocking and intelligent movies ever made, somehow became perfect because of it's flaws. The kind of story, dialog, characters and presentation that will only ever work this once! 5/5
½ January 1, 2017
A cult classic. A story that's starts with the ending & doesn't ruin the film. Highly recommend.
December 27, 2016
Tarantino's masterpiece. The pop culture references, the thrilling plot mixed with black humor and the performances are without any doubt the best from the 90's close to Fight Club.
December 23, 2016
A classic Tarantino filmography, introducing a dark humor of monologues and crazy scenes thrilling produced by very talented actors
December 21, 2016
Why isn't this 100% fresh
December 20, 2016
Quentin Tarantino's second film is simply a masterpiece.
December 14, 2016
Amazing film with memorable character and legendary dialogue.
December 13, 2016
Best movie Quentin Tarantino has ever made.