Pulp Fiction Reviews

• 3h ago

A classic, masterpiece and in my opinion has an argument as the greatest film of all time.

• 21h ago

Simply the greatest movie of all time.

Simply the greatest movie of all time.

• 21h ago

Pulp fiction is like taking a walk through an adult oriented disneyland

Pulp fiction is like taking a walk through an adult oriented disneyland

• 3d ago

A really great classic movie that after repeated viewings deserves it's praise.

A really great classic movie that after repeated viewings deserves it's praise.

• 6d ago

Quentin Tarantino somehow makes a revolutionary film out a few weird events that occur.

• Aug 19, 2019

the acting is unforgettable, the script is amazing and the story is very well told, definitely a Masterpiece

• Aug 18, 2019

One of the best movies I've ever seen; Pulp Fiction is filled with phenomenal acting, characters, writing and some of the best dialogue I've ever seen in a film. You'll have a hell of a journey through this movie!

• Aug 18, 2019

10/10 A fantastic second outing for Tarantino, with compelling plots, a witty script, and some amazing performances from its distinguished cast (particularly Samuel L. Jackson).

• Aug 17, 2019

There isn’t any other film like it!

There isn’t any other film like it!

• Aug 16, 2019

Pulp Fiction is unmissable, with an exhilarating script that boasts a perfect mix of Tarantino direction, cinematography, extraordinary performances and soundtrack. One of the best works of film fiction.