Pulp Fiction Reviews

• Sep 15, 2020

A real Tarantino masterpiece, full of rich and iconic dialogues, unforgettable acting's and a brilliant well-written script.

• Sep 10, 2020

this movie is amazing so so good classic

this movie is amazing so so good classic

• Sep 09, 2020

Es una increíble película, unas de las mejores, si no es que la mejor de Tarantino

• Sep 03, 2020

so much coke snow it started falling out of my tv.

so much coke snow it started falling out of my tv.

• Sep 03, 2020

Before I start, I want to make this clear. I'm not a top critic, I'm a normal person, a normal fanatic like you who's reading this. After reading this review I did, you can leave your own conclusions about what I said. Thanks P U L P F I want to make this clear. I'm not a top critic, I'm a normal person, a normal fanatic like you who's reading this. After reading this review I did, you can leave your own conclusions about what I said, thank you. P U L P F I C T I O N MOVIE REVIEW Pulp Fiction it's a best movie I've ever seen in my life, so far. I love the fact that it's action, a little suspense and humor. Tarantino creates a scenario of several moments of time that connects the situation from the beginning, to the end, making the film accurate and perfect. The film has several features such as love scenes with characters, masterpiece dialogues and a hint of comedy in the story. In general, this film is very good, you have to pay attention to it because it starts slow and it still is but if you concentrate, you're going to go fast and you won't even notice how the movie is going. My Score 98% (9.8/10)

• Sep 01, 2020

Tarantino weaves an intricate story, tying together multiple threads masterfully. The entire cast is fantastic, and it just feels like being transported to another world.

• Aug 29, 2020

Unique excellence, one of my all-time faves

Unique excellence, one of my all-time faves

• Aug 29, 2020

The dialogues and the performance of the actors are sensational

The dialogues and the performance of the actors are sensational

• Aug 28, 2020

I thought this film was fantastic. This is one of the most quotable movies I've ever seen. This film also has a great soundtrack. One of the best films ever made and one of the best films of 1994. Very entertaining film. I highly recommend this film.

• Aug 27, 2020

Pulp fiction is an amazing film. Intriguing characters, living at the edge of conventional life, showing such human caracteristics that it's impossible not to like them or expect them to have a happy ending. The cast was simply the best! Tarantino made a film with multiple stories occuring at the same time, and time by time you realize how it are connected, and how smart the story is. That's really a great film.