Punk Vacation Reviews

• Jan 15, 2020

Really corny b-movie where a bunch of motorcycle punks run wild and pester a small town, that eventually rebel against them. I was bored to tears, which should never happen with exploitation like this.

• Apr 24, 2017

Punks in a small town ruin things for everyone, then find themselves pursued into the nearby woods. Filled with bad line readings and corny moments, what's not to love? Give it a look.

• Dec 04, 2016

A small California mountain town is terrorized by a female biker gang. That description there pretty much tells you the quality of film you can expect here. I was hoping for a so-bad-it's-good kind of film experience, but outside of a hammy performance by the biker gang's leader, there wasn't that much enjoyable camp to be had here. I read that the director of the film (who used a pseudonym and never directed a single film again) was a graduate of the American Film Institute, which made me think I did spot attempts at intelligent film techniques, but this is really just a dull script and nothing much all that interesting was going on here. It's not to be said bad genre material can't be great is good hands. Just look at the Jonathan Demme women-in-prison films he did for Roger Corman. However, the Hollywood version of "punk rockers" for the biker gang is kind of funny.

• Nov 29, 2016

So bad, I lost interest fast.

So bad, I lost interest fast.