Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich Reviews

• May 05, 2019

A god awful disgusting tasteless abomination to the Puppet Master franchise that removes any originality in favor of gore and vulgarity

• Apr 18, 2019

As a modern horror should be.. it was decent, PLUS Thomas Lennon!! He rocks

As a modern horror should be.. it was decent, PLUS Thomas Lennon!! He rocks

• Mar 20, 2019

Awful in every way. For sickos and Nazi lovers. Been a horror fan since I was a kid. The day I watched this I gave up horror movies for good.

• Mar 11, 2019

A super fun gore fest!!!!!!! Such a fun movie. Made for hard core horror fans. Takes B movies to the next level. Loved it!

• Feb 17, 2019

Great reboot! A lot more puppets than the old ones, and a lot more creative kills as well, with a simple plot.

• Feb 05, 2019

Sigh........... Only reason I signed up was to down-rate. Horror movie ratings and critiques have been very misleading since 2017. I'm sorry, but this was garbage... Which sort of makes me question the authenticity of the rating system.

• Jan 22, 2019

I’m shocked this did better with the professional reviewers than the audience. This film was way too fun- watching the puppets with no conscience do their thing was all I could ask for.

• Jan 13, 2019

Grotesquely enjoyable, bad taste, and it looks like the 80s.

Grotesquely enjoyable, bad taste, and it looks like the 80s.

• Dec 28, 2018

This is easily the worst of all of the Puppet Master movies. Granted the series has been going downhill steadily since the original, but this was a huge leap straight down. In watching the director talk about the franchise it is clear he either never actually watched the original or just has no appreciation for what made it great. This movies makes the puppets straight up Nazi murder bots an masse. Instead of a blade who has a real personality there are dozens of various blades. So it goes with all the puppets. For anyone who saw the original would know that each puppet was imbued with a real persons soul and that Andre Toulon used them to combat the Nazis and escape Germany...so what were they thinking making them Nazis! That's like painting a swastika on Captain America. I'm sure it was great fun for the director butchering this horror classic, but I sincerely hope this is the only movie franchise he ever gets his hands on.

• Oct 29, 2018

This was an awesome movie. I loved the kill scenes, I hope this reboots the whole series!