Pure Country 2: The Gift Reviews

• Oct 12, 2017

I enjoyed it. While Katrina Elam (lead female role) did perform all of the songs in the film, it looked as though she was miming them (which of course she was because they were mixed then re-played) so I didn't enjoy that part of it. In saying that, it is what it is....a normal every day country music movie and really wasn't anything wrong with it.

• Jun 13, 2014

Not the worst movie but the music in the movie is a five star rating. I would give it four stars if the angels weren't in the movie.

• Apr 22, 2014

The wife and I liked it but if you are against a movie with a moral back story, a terrific singer and movie you can enjoy with the kids then SAW is probably more up your alley anyway...

• Feb 02, 2014

this movie is awesome

this movie is awesome

• Aug 08, 2013

One of the corniest, worst movies I've ever seen in my life! :(

One of the corniest, worst movies I've ever seen in my life! :(

• Jun 10, 2013

Great movie,loved it definitely would recommend it to others.

Great movie,loved it definitely would recommend it to others.

• Jan 25, 2013

This is a great movie to say the least. It's the best biographical movie that I've ever seen, and one of the best period. It tells the story of the best country singer, George Strait. George Strait is a great actor in this movie. Yes, you'll actually see him get upset for once while he acts out the highs and lows of his career in this movie. This movie made me respect George Strait more for what he had to go through to become the superstar that he is and there couldn't be a better ending to a great movie. Along with the great music that you'll hear in this movie, this is one of the top ten movies of all time in my opinion. If you're a George Strait fan or even if you're not, this is a GREAT movie and deserves to be ordered by anyone. NOTE: This was my Amazon review from the year 2000. I've seen this film several times since then and still love it, not only because I'm a big George Strait music fan, but it's a great movie to watch in itself, and even non-country music fans should watch!

• Sep 10, 2012

its ok to watch once not sure why its called pure country 2 other than using the fame of the original to get people to watch this movie because it is not a sequal at all in no ways does it connect to the original George Strait plays himself in this movie and not dusty wyatt also there angels. in this one this is a ABC. family movie not pure country

• Jul 14, 2012

a CRAP movie george straitt is only in the movie for overall 3 minutes a disaster compared to the first one total let down.

• Jun 22, 2012

One of the best unintentional comedies I've seen in a while. Definitely check this one out.