Pyar Kiye Jaa Reviews

• Wahida K Super Reviewer
    May 31, 2010

Many Mehmood fans say that this Movie is one of his best. I agree the Movie is frickin funny and plot was okay. But I wouldnt really describe it as one if his best Movies. I admit I enjoyed it but this is one of the very few Movies with Mehmood I wouldnt watch twice in a Month or so. The good thing about the Movie is that it is not Dramatic, it is over and over funny and a tiny bit "Bollywood Kitch" and that is why it was fun to watch. Loved the song with Mumtaz and Mehmood. It has all the great actors in the Movie.

• Shahz K Super Reviewer
    Apr 20, 2010

Now this is one of the great Movie of Mehmood.

Now this is one of the great Movie of Mehmood.