Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Reviews

½ July 8, 2008
loved aamir's first leading performance. he looks so young and cute and his chemistry with juhi was amazing. an updated romeo and juliet with action, tons of romance, and catchy songs. a must watch
½ July 4, 2008
Manssor Khan sure does know how to make love stories!
June 10, 2008
Aamir is great. Story was superb. Climax was predictable but wasn't weak.
May 30, 2008
Eh. It was okay. A bit too flowery (especially Juhi's acting). Then ending was a bit obvious.
½ May 14, 2008
One of my most beloved movie. Still like it
April 18, 2008
I think i have seen this...hmm....
April 17, 2008
The only Love story movie made in Hindi i could digest!!
April 8, 2008
aamir-juhi chemistry rocks...........y don't they make a comeback...............i luv both..............aamir my fav. dis1s 4 u-mmmmmmmmmmmmmuah...........i wanted to marry aamir after watching dis movie.seen it 10 times.luv it.hindi romeo n juliet......absolutely recommended by me even 2day nd perhaps 4ever.
March 30, 2008
one of my all time favorites --- very romantic n touchin'....
March 19, 2008
Uhhh, Romeo & Juliet much?
March 18, 2008
Its a classic. Interesting, gripping and original. The ending is somewhat like Romio and Juliet but all in all its a wonderful touching lovestory comlimented by great music.
March 12, 2008
My 1st Fav love story... i was in college that time and was just fallen in love ...... :-)
NaWia
March 12, 2008
Very first Movie of Aamir Khan as an Adult. Great songs. But the Story was Romeo and Juliet stuff. But no bad.
March 10, 2008
A rehash of Romeo and Juliet. It took me a while to figure that out, though, so I guess that is a bonus. Aamir Khan looked good all those years ago too :P
March 3, 2008
Perfect everything...music, acting, storyline...the works!
February 19, 2008
It was my Favourtive Movie. When i was young i saw this movie more than 100 times for sure.. Hahaha 'The song Ae Mere Humsafar' is the best song of the movie.
I was impressed with the last scene when (Raj) kill himself when his girlfriend (Rashmi) died.
February 14, 2008
The 2nd bolly film i saw (the first was Sholay).. loved it ... Juhi and Aamir were perfectly cast..the rest is history..
½ February 8, 2008
very beautiful love story and watched this movie when i was like 16yrs old.
February 4, 2008
An all time classic....one of my fave romantic movies !!!!
½ February 3, 2008
I don't really remember much but i was like 5 or 6 or 7 when i watch but i liked it. PAPA KEHTE HAIN!