Quarantine 2: Terminal Reviews
- Oh damn. That pilot don't look so hot. Actually, he's hot as hell...WITH FEVER!
- Oh damn. He sneezed and then pressed all manner of controls.
- Since when could a crate of hamsters be brought on board a plane?
- OH SNAP A HAMSTER JUST BIT A GUY. IT'S ON NOW!
- "Oh ma'am, you're going to need to put your cat back in the bag." What?
- Goddamn dude, use a kleenex.
- Update on HamsterBite: Not doing so good. Horked on the stewardess.
- The word 'stewardess' is really, really hard to type out.
- Everything just gets more gross with every passing second.
- HamsterBite is down. I repeat, he is down. Also, his name is Ralph Bundt. He's 400 lbs and it took like 5 guys to take his frothing ass down.
- No, wait...HamsterBite is back up, but now the plane is going down. He also sorta kinda bit the now-less-than-cute stewardess' nose off.
- Best line so far: "This is not okay," as they discover they are locked inside a now-abandoned airport. Also, SWAT is outside.
- If you're keeping score, the mute paraplegic is doing the best so far. Not a scratch on him.
- So many people touching so many things...my goosebumps have the heebie-jeebies.
- Aw man, the mute paraplegic, trying to warn folks of the rat about to drop on his head, got a rat dropped on his head. And promptly got bit.
- This just in...the "hamsters" are actually lab rats.
- Hamster/ratBite's back! No, wait...he's subdued again. That's his 3rd takedown.
- Oh damn. That's unfortunate.
- Also that.
- We're down to 4 people: a bioterrorist, 13yo boy, Army nurse, and the stewardess (the one with intact nose).
- And the 13yo lives to tell the tale. As well as the infected cat & hamster/rats.
It does has it fair of scares,but overall it is nothing new on the plate. Not as trilling as the first Quarantine because it is somewhat predictable at times.
Halfway through the movie it isnt scary anymore,and I'm serious.
I really hate the side-cast(the other passengers of the plane) for being very annoying with their excessive nagging and yelling. Repetitive scares and the same wild chases.
Overall,its a decent sequel of Quarantine that managed to answer our questions about the 1st movie. It could have been better with more effort.
Quarantine 2 to my surprise is better then the first one as I had more fun in a guilty pleasure way. The movie isn't good but it's laughable and also enjoyable in a way that makes it better then the first when it comes to enjoyment, because the first movie wasn't that good at all; just watch Rec it's much better.