Queen of the Amazons - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Queen of the Amazons Reviews

½ October 25, 2014
If you listen carefully you can hear the scraping of the bottom of the barrel.
½ November 5, 2012
Slow jungle adventure film, with lots of bad editing and terrible characters. There isn't too much to the plot, and most of the scenes add nothing to the film. The ending is a bit confusing and rushed.
½ April 9, 2011
This movie is really stupid and a complete waste of time.
June 21, 2010
One of the worst thought out stories to ever be captured on film. I'm not sure for what category, but this movie deserves a Razzie. The story makes absolutely no sense. The acting and dialogue are laughable, and the stock footage is ridiculous. This clearly the work of an amateur. I love watching old films and I like "B" movies, but this was just way to atrocious to recommend. There is nothing redeeming about this one. The film runs for about 60 minutes and it's still too long!
½ January 6, 2009
Vänta nu... filmen utspelar sig inte i Amazonas, och handlar ej heller om amazoner. Krigarkvinnorna lever ju i Afrika! Underhållande är det under alla omständigheter.
½ December 4, 2008
I'm pretty sure the genesis of this movie was the stock footage that makes up half this film. Somebody said, we've got this jungle footage, why not make a movie out of it? And aside from the novelty of "strong" female lead in the film, it really isn't that much different from other genre films of the time.
½ September 10, 2008
This comes from the Mill Creek 50 Pack of Warrior Movies, Not sure why this one was in this collection, maybe used as a filler. Girl searches the Amazon for her long lost boyfriend who is now enjoy the bod of the Jungle Queen, same old story boyfriend runs off with the wrong girl, dude what were you thinking. Anyway I would not add it to my collection unless it came in a 50 pack.
June 17, 2006
Campy and ultra hokey low budget jungle tale, the acting ranges from laughably bad to decent. Unintentionally funny throughout the film. So bad it is entertaining.