Queen Of The Sun: What are the Bees Telling Us? Reviews

• Dec 11, 2018

It's now 9 years old but, sadly, the info still applies today. Still a Must See.

• Jul 03, 2015

7/16/15 Amazon Prime Another interesting look at bees and their place in the ecology of the world, particularly from the perspective of smaller individual bee keepers as opposed to the large bee farmers. Almost makes you want to start a hive yourself.

• Jun 06, 2015

Great documentary. A must see for the whole family.

Great documentary. A must see for the whole family.

• May 01, 2014

It is very obvious that Mother Nature is trying to warn us of impending disaster and yet the power of greed and Corporate ignorance are still able to keep the truth from a slumbering public. Queen of the Sun could not have made it's message for the need of harmony with nature more clear and yet important films such as this are usually relegated to small audiences that are usually viewed by those that already know the slippery slope mankind finds it's self on. Although a bit on the slower side this is an important film especially for middle school and high school young adults to see before they are subject to the spell of quick money and disregard for nature. I fear that along with Global warming messages like these are not taken seriously till it is too late. Not at my house though. If battles to educate like these are to be successful they must be done in a Guerrilla form, house to house and child to child. I hope we wake up from our slumber of catastrophe in my lifetime. Ken K

• Jun 29, 2013

Great documental. It teaches you about the importance of the bees in all our food chain. Everybody should see this.

• Apr 29, 2013

Wow...this documentary gives me a whole new appreciation for bees.

Wow...this documentary gives me a whole new appreciation for bees.

• Mar 29, 2013

Es mucho pedir pero si la gente se diera cuenta de la importancia de las abejas y lo que tratan de decir seria maravilloso. El documental esta muy bien hecho y es dinámico, a la vez que presenta muy bien la información relacionada con las abejas y nuestra diario vivir. El 40% de las frutas, vegetales y nueces que comemos las tenemos gracias a las abejas. A ver si entendemos el problema del mono cultivo algún día.

• Mar 29, 2013

• Feb 09, 2013

It does feel like this is a losing battle.. sad.

It does feel like this is a losing battle.. sad.

• Oct 06, 2012

Another powerful documentary that makes you feel ashamed of all the trivial consumption that overrides the importance of natures calling. Not everyone should be a beekeeper, but there should be an awareness of the ramifications of some of our daily cultural habits that effect us.