Reviews

• Nov 15, 2012

Stomach achingly funny! Had tears rolling down my face from start to finish. Even if you ain't Ghe-tto you'll love this

• Nov 02, 2012

Simply hilarious!!! Catch it on Netflix instant viewing. I haven't laughed this much since...Ever?

• Oct 08, 2012

This 2001 comedy was funny but not as funny as Kings Of Comedy!

This 2001 comedy was funny but not as funny as Kings Of Comedy!

• Apr 20, 2012

• Feb 08, 2012

better then the kings, these queens are 2 fuckin funny

better then the kings, these queens are 2 fuckin funny

• Nov 09, 2011

Whoo nothing like outspoken women speaking from their heart and soul ,talking bout life love and men driving us nuts,with endless amusement keeping us on our toes.

• Jun 17, 2011

ill give it a solid 3 stars. it wasnt the funniest stand up ever, not even better than Kings i dont think, but still pretty funny. i like it anyway.

• Sep 11, 2010

Waaaaaaay funnier than the Kings of Comedy

Waaaaaaay funnier than the Kings of Comedy

• Aug 15, 2010

Roll on the floor. side pain, hard to breathe tear jerking, LMFAO funny!

Roll on the floor. side pain, hard to breathe tear jerking, LMFAO funny!