Quench - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Quench Reviews

February 13, 2010
2/12/10 - Miserable movie. Some hot broads, but everything else was awful. Never, ever watch this.
½ November 2, 2009
Doctor PLEASE give me something NOW to take the pain away! Quench is mind numbing from the start and never eases up in its mission to just be as dull as fucking possible. It doesnt help that the acting can be better by any kiddie school production. The lead is SO stupid you wonder why the vampire wannabies would really want to have him in their little family. Here's praying the next horror flick is a proper horror rather than just horrible to watch.
June 7, 2009
I thought it was pretty good! Interesting movie about the "vampirical subculture." Stereotyped the hell out of goths though.
½ December 30, 2008
I've seen nothing but bad reviews for this movie (which probably makes you wonder why I watched it in the first place) despite the "critical acclaim", but it isn't horrible. In fact, I liked it in a way, although its VERY slow paced and the acting is not so great...I'm still debating that ending...tragic indeed, although it probably could have been done better.
November 20, 2008
This low budget movie has received a lot of acclaim.... I have no idea why. It is slow, too slow, when films are purposely slow it works well but I found the only reason I continued watching was just to see if it got any better. It didn't. The acting is definitely not up to scratch and it's like watching a script reading in places - ruining any of the character building. The story is ok and worthy of a film but it just doesn't seem finished. I appreciate it's a low budget Indie film - but I've seen so much better. Steer clear of this one.
½ November 5, 2008
Simply appalling melodramatic indie performance and production.