Quest: Nefertiti Resurrected Reviews

• Nov 21, 2011

Outstanding documentary & great dramatizations.

Outstanding documentary & great dramatizations.

• Jun 29, 2010

Unlocking the history behind Lady X.

Unlocking the history behind Lady X.

• Jan 13, 2010

Some scientific evidence to support Dr. Fletcher's theory that the mummy (1 of 3) in the Valley of the Kings is Nefertiti (wife of the heretic Pharaoh Ahknaton). However I felt that this Egyptologist is trying to force the evidence to agree with her theory instead of using hard, scientific fact to prove the theory. For some reason the Egyptian authorities will not allow DNA testing of the mummy remains (which would offer more scientific proof) because it is "invasive". Don't you think opening tombs, moving bodies and tomb goods to the Cairo Museum, and displaying it to paying tourists is invasive? Bear in mind...the only thing Egypt has to offer to the world is tourism...without tourists the country would be a 3rd world country wallowing in poverty. So it behooves the country to keep the "mysteries" alive and well...

• Aug 08, 2008

I really liked this documentary. I have watched this over and over. I loved how the actors they choose really resemble Nefertiti and Akhenaten.

• Jul 12, 2008

Documentary. About trying to find out if one of three skeletons found, were queen Nefertiti. Forensic and digital reconstrution of mummies were performed and amazing results can be seen. I highly recommend this documentary to all ages.

• Jul 09, 2008

Documentary. About trying to find out, if one of three skeletons found, were Queen Nefertiti. Forensic and digital reconstruction of mummies were performed and amazing results can be seen. I highly recommend this documentary, to all ages.

• Feb 10, 2008

How many times can a lady with flaming red hair say "absolutely amazing!" or "fantastic," only to prove that the mummy in question MAY be Nefertiti? But, we'll need to wait about 25 more years until DNA testing gets better to prove it.

• Jan 16, 2008

this is a good movie

this is a good movie

• Dec 02, 2007

was interesting in many ways but it really seemed to be very vague about the guys conclusions

• Nov 04, 2007