Qui a tué Bambi? (Who Killed Bambi?) Reviews

• Nov 16, 2012

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img] I was intrigued throughout, even though the movie falters at the end.

• Aug 08, 2012

It starts out somewhat interesting, and remains so from a psychological standpoint, but degenerates into a nonsensical mess plot-wise.

• Dec 28, 2010

Modern Day Thriller.

Modern Day Thriller.

• Dec 24, 2010

Fabulous mix of Drama and Suspense

Fabulous mix of Drama and Suspense

• Apr 08, 2010

A great thriller with a menacing atmosphere . Beautifully shot, directed with ambition and very well acted. A French cross over between Hitchcock and Lynch.

• Feb 06, 2010

The trailer looks cool, but once again, the film itself isn't. Apparently slow & over-long like every other French movie does, whereas mood always overwhelms rationality; in addition to Sophie Quinton's shallow acting.

• Feb 16, 2009

• Jan 08, 2009

2004 Seattle International Film Festival

2004 Seattle International Film Festival

• Sep 14, 2008

The guy who directed this co-wrote the script of one of my favorite thrillers, "With A Friend Like Harry." So I thought this would be terrific - which it was not. It can't decide if it's a thriller or a metaphysical something or other. It IS creepy - but anything filmed in a hospital, the operating room of all places, is creepy.

• Aug 05, 2008

I usually like Laurent Lucas but he really annoyed me in this. I think the movie would've been better if it hadn't been clear who did it so early on in the storyline.