The Quickie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Quickie Reviews

April 12, 2015
good suspenser but kinda reminded me of the demi moore/Robert redford pic indescent proposal
October 13, 2013
Though I love Jennifer Jason Leigh, this one really didn't do it for me. Not enough background on the characters, no development of the characters, and lots of talking heads with not much else going on. I'm guessing it was trying to be deep and philosophical; it wound up being a light-weight bore that didn't really play fair with the audience. If there is going to be an "ah!" moment, you should at least give us enough info to look back and say "how did I miss it?"
November 13, 2011
I really hated the soundtrack, the movie is a mess.
½ September 19, 2008
Odd but then again I wasn't really paying attention
August 12, 2008
very impressive movie
March 7, 2008
that's allsome
unforgettable movie
still searching for soundtrack.
February 25, 2008
November 23, 2007
I rented it for Joel Heyman (his role as the bartender/butler was PIVOTAL to the story srsly....I <3 Joel), but I really did like the story anyway. Oleg was freakin' adorable.
October 31, 2007
Vladimir Mashkov at his best. The best russian actor in a mob movie that made me think about "The Funeral" from Ferrara.
August 2, 2007
Movie is really interesting. Yes, it requires little thought. If you prefer Star Wars, The Quickie is not for you.
July 15, 2007
This movie seems really, really short. It's also semi-confusing at the beggining. From the back of the case, I thought that this was a straight-up mob flick. It's not really. It's not even those Russian's from Triple X. I also don't know why Flixter is leaving Jennifer Jason Leigh off the cast list on this page. She's on the cover for goodness sakes. It's not really worth your time.