Quicksilver - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Quicksilver Reviews

October 11, 2015
Very typical '80s cheese fest but it was still mildly entertaining and amusing with fairly good overall production values and a well known cast.
May 29, 2015
Nice, pleasant, has-nothing-to-do-with-reality 80s flick, with just the kind of music we all grooved to back then. It was the era of Flashdance and Footloose, and this movie tried to create some similar magic, although not as successfully. It was still fun and nostalgic to watch. Worth the time just to watch Kevin Bacon flip back his hair. And then there's Paul Rodriguez before he became big in standup, and Jami Gertz before her Seinfeld "Not a square to spare" fame.
May 17, 2015
Oh dear God...avoid this at all costs! Very boring, horrible soundtrack, and not worth caring about at all! Very bad movie.
May 10, 2015
Total epic fail. Literally the worst movie of the 80's
½ January 24, 2015
Awesomely 80s. Many snazzy synthesizer bike races.
½ October 6, 2014
Friends and family of the main character continue to tell the main character to stop riding his bike. He continues to ride. Kinda like my life.
October 6, 2014
Of course it's dumb, it's 80s! More fun than reviews give it credit for, and some of it's quite good, but over all the story is pretty poor. Good to see the early eighties messenger culture, and funny to notice bits and pieces hipsters recently picked up.
July 31, 2014
A solid story of redemption with a great soundtrack and (now) iconic 80s actors.
December 13, 2013
una joyita de los 80īs...love Kevin Bacon ;)
May 3, 2013
Thats the Best using my Competition Bike for Save the girl and became a heroe Man!
February 22, 2013
Amazing Kevin Bacon .....
January 28, 2013
Kevin Bacon briefly sports the worst mustache I have ever seen.
October 28, 2012
I watched this because of the of the Premium Rush movie :)
½ October 9, 2012
performances somewhat loose, and history rather bland..not the best of Bacon
August 28, 2012
Tuesday, August 28, 2012

(1986) Quicksilver
ACTION

Cyclists used as middle men to transport illegal drug dealing, except that one of them has caught on and was killed for knowing too much motivating the Kevin Bacon character to hold the persons resposnible. Predictable and clice but love the choreographed cycling scenes as well as actual cycling performers.

2.5 out of 4
August 25, 2012
I was cool for it day!
August 22, 2012
Stuck somewhere between a riches to rags self-discovery story and a crime drama, but fails to be interesting in both counts.
July 25, 2012
you don't have to trust my rating, i saw it 22 yrs ago :)
July 23, 2012
This is a really good movie. A great movie from the 80's!
June 30, 2012
Kevin Bacon plays a Wall Street washout turned urban bicycle messenger. And that premise is supposed to carry a feature length film. It doesn't work out so well.