Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog Reviews

June 12, 2016
An absolutely lovely film that is more realistic than sentimental when compared to other films like this. I actually found that the film was also informative when explaining about guide dog training too. The ending, as you can imagine, is a little heartbreaking though.
½ March 8, 2014

Yoichi Sai..another good filmmaker that I would look backwards to his previous projects,soon or later.The dog probably is the best attention's stealer,yet you too will be trapped by the story and Sir Yoichi Sai's shooting skill,it filmed in a realistic way.Doesn't matter this is related to actual event or Dog lovers,just go for it.
March 7, 2014
A movie about a dog. Enough said.
½ June 1, 2013
Be ready to shed a tear...
May 17, 2013
Not sappy in the portrayal of the disabled.
April 5, 2013
I remember this movie in my Japanese class. Throughout the movie, Quill has related to my family's dog as well, yet all good things had to come to an end. Hopefully this heartfelt movie will inspire me to get closer to my cousin's new pet dog.
½ February 14, 2013
This film was absolutely adorable! I have to admit that my knowledge of guide dogs and what they endure in training is slightly limited, but I have such a profound respect for these gentle souls and their lifelong dedication of serving humans with needs. This particular guide dog, Quill, is truly memorable- so much patience and understanding. His love for Mr. Watanabe (and vice versa) on several film spots almost brought me to tears. Please note that this film is set in subtitles but if you're a fan of films of all range this is definitely one you shouldn't miss.
I highly recommend this film!
January 18, 2013
Cant find it to watch
October 27, 2012
Sometimes the Netflix recommendations are spot-on. I do love dog movies.
September 21, 2012
Quite a cool story, the ending is a bit graphic but that's the Japanese for ya. Very family freindly
August 9, 2012
It was cute and so heart breaking!
July 27, 2012
This Japanese movie follows the life of a yellow Labrador Retriever from his playful time as a puppy, his years in specialized training, and his life work as the eyes and companion of his reluctant owner. Very sweet and entertaining story, quiet informative about the training process of these noble and remarkable dogs. Youâ(TM)ll probably also shed a tear or two.
July 19, 2012
you will cry....alot
July 14, 2012
Beautiful movie!!!!!
July 13, 2012
I. like. it. it's. very. touching. because. I. like. dogs
July 12, 2012