Quints - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Quints Reviews

May 28, 2016
I can never imagine having Quints. Crazy family movie!
½ November 14, 2014
Quints stars Kimberly J. Brown in the heyday of Disney Channel Original Movies. It's not without its flaws, but I still like it. (First viewing - Teen years)
½ November 25, 2012
I thought this film was a little crap, I don't think I'll watch it, I don't want to see it again, expected better, I didn't like this film, I don't want this film on DVD, I hated it, It was a TV movie, it was kinda ok
½ October 23, 2010
i never liked the main girl something about her bugged me
March 16, 2010
ZERO STARS. There is still no ZERO star, so the NOT INTERESTED will have to do. I remember watching this piece of crap and hating and despising it. I was bored to death and couldn't wait for it to end. I like to think this was the film that started my urge for decadence, violence, sleaze, and schlock in films. I wish I could have given this piece of junk a rating, but it doesn't deserve it. However, if I do see the film again, since I am more understading, I might give it a half star.
½ November 1, 2009
Very disney channel-esque.
½ October 17, 2009
i wont what to be her right now hahaha
½ August 28, 2009
An average Disney Channel movie.
August 28, 2009
I loved that the main character was an artist. Not someone that could sing, dance, or act. But one that was good at drawing and painting. No one thinks that that is entertaining or cool.
June 11, 2009
This is cute, but I don't think it's as good as Disney can do.
½ May 13, 2009
i dunno kind of weird
January 22, 2009
This movie really shows how important it is to be a parent to all your children and sometimes family comes before fame.
December 15, 2008
no thanks not my thing
October 1, 2008
Pretty good, and actually well made. Brown isn't too bad an actress.
September 23, 2008
This was such a cute movie! I loved watching it when it is on Disney.
½ July 13, 2008
A cute Disney movie.
May 22, 2008
it is a awesome movie u should watch it
½ May 17, 2008
i don't even remember what this movie was about, just that it sucked!
May 11, 2008
i love this movie cause i love babies
March 16, 2008
she talks to the camera like ferris bueller! awesome!