Quints Reviews

• May 28, 2016

I can never imagine having Quints. Crazy family movie!

I can never imagine having Quints. Crazy family movie!

• Dec 06, 2011

I thought this film was a little crap, I don't think I'll watch it, I don't want to see it again, expected better, I didn't like this film, I don't want this film on DVD, I hated it, It was a TV movie, it was kinda ok

• Oct 23, 2010

i never liked the main girl something about her bugged me

i never liked the main girl something about her bugged me

• Feb 12, 2010

Quints stars Kimberly J. Brown in the heyday of Disney Channel Original Movies. It's not without its flaws, but I still like it. (First viewing - Teen years)

• Nov 01, 2009

Very disney channel-esque.

Very disney channel-esque.

• Oct 17, 2009

i wont what to be her right now hahaha

i wont what to be her right now hahaha

• Aug 28, 2009

An average Disney Channel movie.

An average Disney Channel movie.

• Aug 28, 2009

I loved that the main character was an artist. Not someone that could sing, dance, or act. But one that was good at drawing and painting. No one thinks that that is entertaining or cool.

• Jun 11, 2009

This is cute, but I don't think it's as good as Disney can do.

This is cute, but I don't think it's as good as Disney can do.

• May 13, 2009