Qurbani - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Qurbani Reviews

November 27, 2012
Can't remember this too well, but I know I liked it.
April 25, 2012
Complete entertainer this one. You can say a typical Hindi movie but when it's a joy to watch who cares...great songs with a star cast..pretty good story...and the fab Zeenat Aman...the tribute before the movie was a bit OTT but guess was needed to be released at the time ! A classic !
ScoopOnline
June 2, 2011
Just as expected when someone recommended Qurbani to me. Feroz Khan (may he rest in peace) was a terrible Director. There is only one Movie I enjoyed and that would stay Mela.

Amjad Khan apeareance saved the Movie somehow. And the two songs. Qurbani (Amjad Khan dancing...so cool) and the other song Aap jaisa koi (by Nazzia Hassan) since the plot was really DULL and tiny bit of more Kitchy, during the Scenes with Zeenat Aman.

It was Amjad Khan that didnt make me sleep in this Movie. lol The only thing that really annoyed me whenever Amjad Appeared was his Gum Chewing. Gee..

I was really dissapointed by Kader Khan`s Dialouge, I dont know what really went wrong with this Movie, I mean Kader Khan who use to write AWESOME Scripts for Movies and Dialagoue suddenly "smuggled" some tiny Quotes of Gabbar Singh from Sholay and twisted for Amjad Khan in Qurbani. But I was amused by one Quote sounded like James Bond. lol

Mera Naam Khan he, Amjad Khan

Well I rather stuck with Sanjay Khan`s Movies. He never dissapointed me.

Oh Zeenat Aman? She was Zeenat Aman. I think she just did her job, she was wether good nor bad in this Movie.
October 6, 2009
Melodies song ever,"hum tumhain chahtay hain aisay"
March 11, 2009
This was one of the most profound movie!!! I saw this movie when I was 8 and I still love it.
August 20, 2008
my first indian movie . Old is Gold ... and treasure is in zeenat's eyes ^^
June 15, 2008
absolute classic film!!!! Feroz khan's best film till date just untouchable. Zeenat aman at her sexy sizzling best, Vinod khanna dazzling as ever and Amjad khan is awesome as the police inspector. Ground breaking music by biddu introducing the late ...(read more)Nazia Hassan with aap jaisa koi. An all-time classic film with everything to boast comedy, action, drama, romance and songs. This film can match Sholay any day.
May 10, 2008
absolute classic film!!!! Feroz khan's best film till date just untouchable. Zeenat aman at her sexy sizzling best, Vinod khanna dazzling as ever and Amjad khan is awesome as the police inspector. Ground breaking music by biddu introducing the late Nazia Hassan with aap jaisa koi. An all-time classic film with everything to boast comedy, action, drama, romance and songs. This film can match Sholay any day.
½ February 17, 2008
An interesting adaptation of a Western film in urban settings reflecting the westernized culture that came in so predominantly in the 1970's in India.Vinod Khanna is at his brilliant best and his machismo blends superbly into the film, Feroz Khan is also equally intriguing and wistfully gives a matured performance. The main attention of the film however is non other then the uber sexy Zeenat Aman, who sizzles in two very popular, evergreen numbers, the first one being the disco groove number 'Aap Jaisa Koi' and the other being 'Laila Main Laila' (really, no actress can ever match the senusonous and smouldering sexyness that Zeenat possesses.) The action also doesn't disappoint, and there's a leg-breaking scene that's surprisingly intense.
December 7, 2007
awesome movie. lovely number. espescially the title track
November 27, 2007
Among the first Hindi movies I watched in a very old fashioned cinema in my village. I still remember how amazed I was by the songs, casts, story and everything this movie could offer. Definitely an evergreen from India.
November 27, 2007
October 7, 2007
never seen a better hunk..
October 6, 2007
Action packed movie, catchy tunes, and da movie was shoot in some great locations.
August 12, 2007
What a star caste and what a storyline. A movie which prclaimed that Hindi Cinema had come of age. Its special to me cos ' Aap jaisa koi ' a song sung by my then fav singer the late Nazia Hassan.
July 20, 2007
flip the dictionary to the words "Panache" and "Suave" you'd find a picture of Bangalore boy, Feroze Khan ..
½ July 19, 2007
Aah! Zeenat Aman in a bikini, great songs topped by Biddu's Aap Jaisa Koi and slick production. Great watch anytime.
June 24, 2007
0.5* for Asha Bhonsle and Kalyanji Anandji.
0.5 * for Amjad Khan for portraying a man at once as strong as an elephant and as agile as a gazelle.
0.5* for the adorable Natasha Chopra.
0.5* for Zeenat Aman's sheer nerve.
0.5* for the delightfully anachronistic wardrobe (dashing with the men's clothes, ludicrous with Zeenat Aman's).
-1 for the tortuous storyline and also because no 7-year-old should ever have to watch her Dad get annihilated by a mchine gun.
-0.5 for general ridiculosity.
June 16, 2007
ive seen this probaby 40 times. it's awesome.