Raaz 3: The Third Dimension 3D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Raaz 3: The Third Dimension 3D Reviews

September 16, 2012
A nice movie with some great performances, scary scenes were great too and really made me jump couple of times, storyline could have been better and music was ok too, overall a good entertaining movie to watch and enjoy.
September 16, 2012
What the hell is wrong with the critics ? This is the most awful movie of the year. I wanted to watch a horror movie but ended up watching a comedy movie. The whole theatre wall laughing at certain scenes, specially at the climax. Raaz 3 a let down.
September 15, 2012
Great performance by Bipasha and the debutante as well! The best part of the movie is undoubtedly the 3D effects--best ones I've ever seen in a Hindi movie! The story is nothing new except that the victim and the perpetrator are both lead characters. Songs are good but fall short of the extremely high expectations set by the Raaz franchise and Bhatt camp. Zindagi Se is the best of the soundtrack. Watch it for the 3D; otherwise, it's not worth it.
September 14, 2012
That was one funny movie!!!
September 14, 2012
some excellently executed retro scare tactics make the first half of this movie quite enjoyable... in a horror movie sort of sense, the second half lacks a strong character derived by Bipasha in her bollywood- obsessed life as well as some disconnected song/make out sequences with the leads. If my rating were to be based on the first half, id rate it a good 4/5, but the second half really killed the mood for me...
½ September 13, 2012
It's a win win situation for the director, actors and the producers. Although movie was dull, but the special effects and the back ground score helped it pull up. Emraan and Bipasha came good with their performances. Esha Gupta should improve a lot as far as her expressions are concerned. The basic plot seems to be like Vikram bhatt's personal relationship with Ameesha Patel. Whatever it may be who cares when the movie turns out to be good. It's once again proved that bhatt camp can only deliver scary movies at this point of time in bollywood as Ram gopal varma seems to be out of touch
½ September 10, 2012
Bhatts should stop making films immediately. what could be a more disaster than this! The 1st one was entertainment. 2nd one's 1st half was entertainment but this one is way out of anything. only solace for me is the cockroach scene in 3D. that was impressive for a hindi film. sad to see that emraan is wasting his talent after these shitty films!
September 10, 2012
Great acting by Bipasha and Emraan. Just watch it and decide for yourself. 3D was a good job for a Bollywood movie.
½ September 10, 2012
I was really looking forward to this film as I absolutely loved the first film and thought the second film was decent. Another reason I was looking forward to it was it was directed by Vikram Bhatt who did the first film and directed the awesome horror movie `1920`. He did disappoint with `Haunted` mind you. This film was in 3D, I was skeptical as 3D effect for movies are generally disappointing. Usually, only the credits are in 3D and few seconds here and there. Man, the 3D effects in this film were great especially the scene with the insects. However, my hats of to Bipasha Basu who put on as performance of a lifetime. She played here character to perfection, just amazing stuff. The scares in this film are decent, better then the sequel but not on the same level as the first one. Hashmi gives a competent performance as always. Very underrated actor despite producing lots of hit films.
September 9, 2012
Awesome! Loved the plot :)
My first Bolywood movie! Also liked the fact that there wasnt much dancing and singing as i believe normally always takes place in Bollywood films... (and i quite simply can not tolerate musical)
The special effects were great here too, had some pretty neat scares! All in all, a winner
½ September 8, 2012
Confused if this was a horror or a horror comedy! Hardly scary but can be rated at the top for 3D effects amongst hindi movies thus far. Bips looks great in her black bare assentials but i need to ask her if she could find her lost candy from deep end of Emran's throat. First half is watchabe but i felt too bad for the ghost as he was beaten so bad by hero. Poor ghost always knew he has no chance against this serial kisser!
September 8, 2012
Could have been better!!!
Bipasha shined amongst the whole cast.. some points were interesting...
½ September 8, 2012
againn

amazingg concept. ..!!
September 7, 2012
I had seen this movie and its awesome
September 7, 2012
Not much of a secret for a bit...
September 7, 2012
i stepped into the hall expecting nothing, but vikram bhatt proved me wrong. He stays in his limitations nd sticks to his regular GOOD VS EVIL concept. Except, this isn't ur regular haunted house flick. Its cheesy alright, but has some goos scares in the first half. with a good premise i really started to set the bar high for the second half. The second half focuses more on the 3D nd effects than the scares.
Bipasha Basu gives a good performance, esha gupta has outdone herself in RAAZ 3. Emran is no different, except he gets to kiss two ladies here. (don't expect a threesome). Apart from an okay second half, some illogical scenes (psychiatrist doing defibrillation, emran/bips having supernatural strength etc) raaz 3 is worth a watch.