Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown Reviews

July 23, 2016
Following the horribly depressing masterpieces A Boy Named Charlie Brown and Snoopy Come Home, Race for Your Life injects some fun into the series.
July 8, 2016
Fun just for all the family.
April 18, 2016
Not the best Peanuts movie but a very enjoyable adventure
January 6, 2016
My favourite of the early Peanuts movies.
December 27, 2015
One of the finest and most endearing cartoons and films ever made. More heart and struggle and charm and wit than any movie I've seen in 2015. Beautiful and touching experience. A masterpiece in every sense of the term. Wonderful sequences, characters and musical score. Art.
November 30, 2015
I'm glad this is finally out on DVD!
November 22, 2015
Cute. Charlie brown and the peanuts gang go camping. Made me laugh a few times.
½ October 7, 2015
Very underwhelming with a plot stretched so thin over 73 minutes which feels 2x longer. Kind of boring, This movie's strongest point is its charm.
Christopher O.
July 6, 2015
For Peanuts fans it is fun little cartoon with some great Snoopy moments. But, by todays animation standards, it seems crudely drawn and doesn't completely hold up 38 years later. But, it was still enjoyable for the most part not seeing it since I was ten years old. 07-04-2015
February 14, 2015
Beautiful, heart-gripping drama that will keep you at the edge of your seat. Intense and inspiring. Best movie to watch with your valentine while eating peanut butter and jelly pancakes.
January 7, 2015
Saw it when it first came out in 1977. Loved it then, rooting for Charlie Brown and Snoopy.
August 24, 2014
The animation is brighter and softer in this another feature length film of the Peanuts gang with the same charms, like its two predecessors and the TV specials, and it shows really good teamwork among the gang. But this can't beat the other films when there are some flaws to the characterization or maybe the script, especially the annoying bullies you can't stand to listen to. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
November 27, 2013
This movie was so funny! I really liked it! I loved every single part of the movie! Brings back so many childhood memories! :)
September 1, 2013
It was a very enjoyable, very fun and adventurous Peanuts movie. It had great animation, characters, very good voice cast, music, backgrounds, adventure, comedy and a great storyline. It's one of the best Peanuts movies I've ever watched. I first rented the VHS version of this movie at Blockbuster. I wish Paramount should be release the DVD version of this movie with widescreen. I would recommend this movie to Peanuts fans of all ages.
July 21, 2013
I only like the theme.
March 18, 2013
exciting and non-stop hilarious Charlie Brown flick
it's the test of surival, teamwork and leadership for the Peanuts gang
at Camp Remote the kids have to compete against some bullies whom have always been #1
Snoopy and Woodstock get plenty of good scenes together
it's a race against time and for Charlie Brown and his friends to make it out in one piece
January 3, 2013
Highly underrated Charlie Brown movie, I remember watching this with my Siblings and just feeling like I was dreaming.
December 2, 2012
This was just the Peanuts at their best.
August 21, 2012
my second favorite of the peanuts movies. mr. schulz was one brillant and amazing human being.
July 23, 2012
Just enjoy this film. Remember watching this movie a lot as a child.