Race to Space - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Race to Space Reviews

August 26, 2015
Very much for children, nothing for adults here.
½ January 17, 2011
Loved this movie. Great story, wonderful characters.
March 23, 2010
The story of America's first lifeform in space always feels contrived for entertainment purposes, but at the same time it's a well made feel good movie.
January 11, 2010
Not as bad as I assumed it would be.
½ January 10, 2010
Perhaps pleasing to indiscriminate parents and animal lovers, this turns into a laughable non-history lesson, which James Woods providing one of the worst German accents in the history of history.
December 27, 2009
More impressed by the fact that it wasn't overly cheesy and boring, than by the overall quality of the movie. Race to Space wan't horribly acted either and I was surprised that I liked it as much as I did. James Woods doesn't a terrific job as the disciplinarian German father and Alex D. Linz does quite well as the son. Must say it isn't a horrible for a family movie.
September 15, 2009
Not a bad family film at all. James Woods is fine. The story is cute and enjoyable. A satisfying feel good movie. Nice performances, always interesting. Good job.
½ July 13, 2009
It's a cute movie! Not a historically accurate film, but mildly entertaining. An enjoyable way to spend an hour and 45 minutes.
December 20, 2008
Wilhelm: I am just so ...
Greta: German?
December 16, 2005
Not a bad family film at all. James Woods is fine, cute and enjoyable. Satisfying feel good movie.