Racing for Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Racing for Time Reviews

December 16, 2014
WOW.....WOW....WOW.....JUST SEEN THIS MOVIE 4 THE 1ST TIME N THINK THAT THIS IS AN ALRIGHT MOVIE 2 WATCH......sure it is nothing special 2 watch, but it is an alright movie 2 watch.......its got a good cast of actors/actresses throughout this movie......I think that Lawrence p beron, Christine biancardi, daurice cummings, yaya dacosta, Charles s Dutton, play good roles/parts throughout this movie.....I think that the director of this drama/real-life/made for tv movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.....

The movie is based on the accomplishment of real life coach and prison guard Sergeant Noel Chestnut (later promoted to lieutenant) and the Ventura Youth Correctional Facility's track team he started. The real story took place in California in the 1990s when California's Youth Authority's correction's officer Noel Chesnut started a track team for female inmates throughout the Camarillo area facilities where many of the female offenders had been convicted of murder and robbery. Noel sacrificed a lot to encourage these girls and several of them went on to lead successful lives due to his program.

man this is such a really powerful drama movie 2 watch, its got a great cast throughout this movie....man this is such a really really sad movie 2 watch, its got a great cast throughout this movie......man this is such a powerful drama movie 2 watch, it is such a really sad movie 2 watch, but it is such a great movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie..... its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.....I think that this is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch, with a great cast throughout this movie......
March 2, 2012
Very stereotypical but okay to watch. I really liked Charles S. Dutton in this film, but was frustrated by the ending.
September 18, 2010
Oh, one movie on track and field! Very strange and very nice. It's not bad as film, I enjoyed it.
February 26, 2010
I enjoyed this movie too had no idea what type of movie it was til I watched it. yaya was great actor want to see her in more movies
September 9, 2009
½ August 3, 2009
I know this storyline has been done many times before but I enjoyed this movie and Yaya DaCosta is someone to look out for since her previous role in Take The Lead. The ending made it seem more realistic as well.
June 20, 2009