Racing Stripes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Racing Stripes Reviews

October 10, 2016
A cute movie for the family.
½ June 9, 2016
Another excuse for box office money. Sad.
June 7, 2016
One of a true family classic movie
½ March 18, 2016
There was really nothing wrong with this movie... it was simply that it was the same as some other movies... substitute Zebra for Racing Car and it could be a Disney Cars or Planes flick.... for example. Sure, there were some moments and some heartfelt or comedic touches.... but.... it was typical.
½ February 1, 2016
I think this is pretty stupid and I don't really recommend it to anyone.
January 9, 2016
I saw it on nick,it was: 1:cool 2:a great movie for kids &3: the best movie ever made ~(TM),~(TM),~~~
½ August 10, 2015
An entertaining movie for both the kiddies and adults but just barely.
June 27, 2015
First movie ticket I ever collected.
June 12, 2015
Such an inspirational movie. Even though Stripes is Zebra he wanted to be a race horse and he did. This movie made me wanna cry.
April 26, 2015
A very good and hilarious movie for children, but older audiences would definitely hate this.
April 25, 2015
Loved this movie when I was a little kid!
April 6, 2015
As much as I loved this movie when I was younger, I can now say that Racing Stripes is downright flat. One thing I hate about some movies is their lack of originality when it comes to storytelling. In this case, you yet again hear the story of the little boy who is discouraged and told he will never be successful. Predictably, however, he ends up doing exactly so. Even the humor that this movie tries to pull off is just annoying. The premise of the movie is boring the way it is, but in my opinion, the only thing worse than a boring movie is an annoying one. Thanks to the characters Buzz (Steve Harvey) and Scuzz (David Spade), this boring movie gets a splash of annoying dialogue to make you tear your hair out.
½ January 15, 2015
Fun, cheesy film for the family.
½ November 6, 2014
Racing Stripes is a harmless, affable movie that kids will probably really enjoy, and some adults will appreciate a few of the jokes. It's a bit of a shame it's so forgettable then.
October 26, 2014
Perfectly decent children's movie to be honest. Heartwarming tale that stands the test of a rewatch. Silly and funny- it's one for the kids on a Sunday afternoon.
August 25, 2014
A well-spirited sports comedy with a good heart. (A-)

(Full review coming soon)
½ August 16, 2014
(First and only full viewing - In my early twenties)
½ June 28, 2014
Nice family movie and horse racing story about a Zebra, i enjoyed this one
June 12, 2014
One of Frankie Muniz' biggest roles was him being zebra.
April 25, 2014