Radin! Reviews

• Jan 02, 2018

If you are a french speaking person you will enjoy this movie. It is funny and moving at the same time. Through humor it surprisingly tackles the subject of being "Radin", something we all are to a certain degree...wether or not we want to admit it.

• Aug 03, 2017

A comedy based on a person who has psychological problems in not giving up their money for nothing. It is not super exaggerated, because I know people like that and I can say that from experience with other people, this is a serious case that deserves treatment, but as long as these people are not treated, it is a case of comedy in everyday life. Great movie! Very well portrayed! Incredible actors! Wonderful plot! Flawless production!

• Feb 12, 2017

Répétitif et ennuyeux.

Répétitif et ennuyeux.

• Jan 29, 2017

La rencontre entre une timide allergique à beaucoup de nourriture et un radin, sa fille avec peu sans revenus avec beaucoup d'illusions et très communiste. On se demande comment il fait pour payer ses dépenses et obligation tel impôts ou autres frais. Un banquier psych à l.opposé du clicher dont on pense d'eux. moyen.

• Jan 05, 2017

Typical Danny Boon - feel good movie. It does what it supposed to do, makes you feel good. Lots of fun and emotional moments.