Radio Rebel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Radio Rebel Reviews

November 29, 2016
THIS MOVIE IS COOL I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT ANYBODY SAYS BRUH
August 7, 2016
This movie was very enjoyable. Debby Ryan did an amazing job at playing an outcast, shy girl. And Radio Rebel's speeches were also very inspiring.
My only issues with this movie is the..well the cheesiness.
First off, the party scene. How could other people in the room not see Tara running around on her phone?
And also, the principal could have expelled Tara with proof...if this wasn't a disney movie.

Overall though, enjoyable movie. Would watch again.
March 17, 2016
Genuine and a movie with good messages. Better than most newer Disney Channel movies for sure.
½ March 30, 2015
Thought it was just going to be a kids Disney film with a cheesy story line... Surprisingly good!
Obviously would recommend this to young teenage girls, but still something any age of the family could watch as well.
January 14, 2015
iy musy be really good
January 8, 2015
wish I could see
NOW
RIGHT now
totally
November 29, 2014
Good for a TV movie but for a real movie terrible. Ok
½ November 3, 2014
A well made movie with a good premise good execution very entertaining I liked this movie
Grade B+
September 6, 2014
Despite a lot of cheesy and poorly done moments, radio rebel is a half-enjoyable kids film with an impressively presented moral.
August 5, 2014
(First and only viewing - 12/4/2013)
½ June 10, 2014
I liked it a lot good acting intresting premise
B+
½ November 24, 2013
This is easily Disney's best original movie with Debby Ryan pulling the cast together.
October 30, 2013
I like this movie,
September 30, 2013
love the move hate the acting in some seens
½ September 15, 2013
Ugh. Debby Ryan CANNOT act in this movie. Typical good girl, bad girl movie. No twists, no turns, just an attempt by Disney for an original movie. Fail.
½ September 9, 2013
Was not that bad. Really makes you look at your life and want to stand up f or yourself. A lot of what she talks about is true. Made me feel better as a person.
July 19, 2013
this is one of my favorite Disney original movie
½ May 21, 2013
Absolutely terrible. Predictable, cliche'd, boring, stupid, generic and just plain dumb. Debby Ryan, Disney is wasting whatever tiny bit of talent you have.
April 27, 2013
Debby Ryan looks like a young Selena Gomez. Cute film, kinda like a "G" rated version of "Pump Up The Volume".
April 20, 2013