Ragdoll Reviews

• Nov 10, 2014

I was surprised by how much I liked this movie. While still rooted in utterly absurd and tongue-in-cheek comedy, the acting is shockingly good (for a Full Moon killer toy movie), and the Ragdoll itself is by far my favorite of the Full Moon demon dolls. I can't explain it, but its little growl/cry sound had me in stitches. Twice during the movie, I was doubled over in my chair, straining to catch my breath I was laughing so hard. Best laugh I have had in a long time, intentional or not, and that alone deserves for my originally 3 1/2 star rating to be moved up to a solid 4. I'm actually looking forward to watching this one again several times in the future.

• Jun 03, 2012

The film was alright, though there wasn't enough killer doll moments. It felt like a comedy sometimes but the ending had a gloomy feeling. The characters are alright and the story was decent. It's not the worst film Full Moon has made and it does have some entertaining scenes.

• Dec 22, 2011

I love storylines, like the one in this movie, that blur the line between good and evil.

• May 12, 2011

I have a special place in my heart for black horror films. And while Ragdoll was not produced by a black studio, it was largely acted by an African-American cast. A very young cast at that. And I give them a thumbs up for their efforts. Ragdoll was a fun movie with a nice soundtrack. I can think of worse ways to spend 90 minutes.

• Jul 30, 2008

Sorry version of Puppet Master.

Sorry version of Puppet Master.

• Apr 12, 2008

not a bad B flick with a killer doll it kept me interested and the story wasnt to bad but dont expect great things or anything when watching this but if you enjoy B movies and killer dolls lol then its worth a one time watch

• Jan 17, 2008

this is a crazy movie

this is a crazy movie

• Oct 30, 2007

The funniest movie ever!!!! LOL!!

The funniest movie ever!!!! LOL!!

• Oct 28, 2007

A guy in a lame ass R&B band uses his grammy's hoodoo to make a ragdoll kill the gangsters who... don't worry about the plot, it was a piece of shit. Only distinguishable for having an all black cast, yet managing to not come of exploitational.

• Aug 11, 2007

Moderately entertaining urban voodoo flick.

Moderately entertaining urban voodoo flick.