The Rage: Carrie 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Rage: Carrie 2 Reviews

April 3, 2014
It could have been so much worse.
½ November 29, 2013
this looks horrible. the rage carrie 2 is just a remake.
October 22, 2013
Y el castigo por esta falta de respeto fue quedarse dirigiendo peliculas para la TV.
October 20, 2013
Enjoyable for a un-needed sequel that tries to keep its roots and expand on a story many of us know by heart.
½ October 17, 2013
this movie makes me cringe because of how bad it is. the massacre scene is worth watching, but that's about it. has some potential but it is a mess of a film with no clear vision.
½ October 12, 2013
Watchable crap. Stupid ending.
October 12, 2013
Intense and thrilling, The Rage: Carrie 2 delivers a frightening tale of horror. In this long awaited sequel, a social misfit named Rachel starts to develop psychic powers in the wake of her best friend's suicide. The plot largely following the structure of the original Carrie, but modernizes it and continues some story threads from the first film. The characters are developed fairly well, and the climatic action scene is dramatic and exciting. Still, the film is formulaic and has some plot holes. While it has some problems, The Rage: Carrie 2 is a solid thriller that stays true to Stephen King's original work.
July 14, 2013
Predictable storyline and poor casting. Yet the Cinematography and Flashbacks to the classic "Carrie" were awesome. I also am a sucker for any movie that has telekinesis and the effects that adds to the movie.
July 12, 2013
Not to bad in my opinion.
July 9, 2013
itz a pretty good flick to watch
May 23, 2013
Maybe this could've been less horrible if it was made alone instead of being unworthy of Carrie-ing the name.
May 23, 2013
It was ok u just can't do better then the original...
½ May 10, 2013
The story and connection to the first movie were just plain bad. The flashbacks seemed out of place. The saving grace of this movie was the craziness of the ending scenes after the big public humiliation.
May 8, 2013
I love this movie because it's heartbreaking after everything she's been through n she uses her telekinetic powers on the bad people for death & revenge!
½ May 3, 2013
While it i in no way compares to DePalma's film, The Rage: Carrie 2 still manages to be a relatively entertaining supernatural slasher film that demonstrates, once again, why football sucks. Featuring one of the London brothers (who cares which) and loads of adolescent angst, bullying, and hormonal agitation, Carrie 2 is by no means great but will possibly delight slasher fans nonetheless....
April 30, 2013
people are saying this is more of a cheesy remake than a sequel but i think it is like the more modern Carrie because it is more likely for everything in this movie to happen if Carries setting was 2013 or 1999
½ April 21, 2013
I thought it was more of it's own movie with references to Carrie as opposed to a sequel.
½ March 14, 2013
Alright I suppose, I just remember seeing it more than I should have
½ February 8, 2013
this movie was worse than Don't Be Afraid of the Dark and The Possession combined
January 28, 2013
Nowhere nearly as good as the original..Sorry..