Raiders of the Lost Ark - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Raiders of the Lost Ark Reviews

April 26, 2017
A cinema classic, with wonderful scenery and visuals, featuring a terrific performance from Harrison Ford, Raiders of the Lost Ark has been and always will be one of the best movies ever made.
April 23, 2017
170423: Years and years later, this is still a good film. Other than some weaker special effects when the Ark is opened, I really enjoyed seeing Raiders again.
April 21, 2017
best film i've ever watched, huge respect to the stunt men aswell as the actors, directors, john williams, screenplay. Love the practical explosions and the movie producers hard work to shoot and make the awesome scenes. The balls the directors and stuntment had to do a 50mph truck chase where the stuntmen & ford are being dragged along the floor and threw off the truck is incredible. ALL the acting is all fantastic and memorable. Will always remember this film. 10/10
April 15, 2017
This film stands as the most memorable movie-going experience of the my adolescence. It was the first movie I ever went to by myself, and boy, there could not have been a more perfect movie for me to have 'all to myself' at that time, in that place, of my life. I became completely absorbed in this old-style adventure yarn from the opening titles, invested quickly thereafter in the character of Indiana Jones, and my eyes remained wide open until the closing credits. From an emotional standpoint, what George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, John Williams, and company presented on the screen really was like a 1940s-style movie serial, complete with globetrotting action-packed intrigue and cliffhangers galore. Great memories. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think it's time for me to watch this again.
April 12, 2017
Greatest Action/Adventure movie of all time.
April 10, 2017
this is an amazingly funny and entertaining movie.
April 8, 2017
An instant classic. Maybe Spielberg's best film?
½ April 2, 2017
Action, adventure, and humor. All things done perfectly in the first Indiana Jones film. Nothing beats the amount of excitement Raiders brings to the screen, with Harrison Ford arguably giving the best performance of his career. A classic that will stand the test of time.
April 1, 2017
Truly the best epic ride of the century.
March 29, 2017
What a beautiful film!! Full of adventure and fun!!
½ March 17, 2017
Introduced Emily to Indiana Jones tonight. Not quite the reaction I was hoping for - but she did at least watch most of the movie with me. I still have time to convince her of the greatness of Indy....
½ March 17, 2017
This movie is just so awesome. If you have a little kid that wants to see an action movie, show this to them. This blew my mind.
March 2, 2017
Fun, funny and action packed. Raiders of the Lost Ark is the epitome of action adventure cinema.
½ February 15, 2017
Raiders of the Lost Ark remains of the best classic film, ever. Great music, amazing script, great characters, amazing sound design, and overall a classic masterpiece.
February 11, 2017
Great storyline but the movie itself was put together rather horribly. Seemed extremely corny, fake, overly choreographed. Made a good storyline unpleasant to watch.
January 25, 2017
What a great movie! It's fun to watch and the acting is good. The story is pretty unbelievable at times but who cares. There is some over the top gore such as faces melting which is pretty entertaining. The movie hasn't aged perfectly but it's a classic.
January 25, 2017
One of my favorite action movies. It totally stands the test of time even all these years later.
January 24, 2017
Classic movie has thrilling action.
½ January 22, 2017
The Movie of all-time.
January 20, 2017
Indiana Jones is a shitty person but this is a hell of a movie.