Raiders Of The Lost Shark Reviews

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jul 18, 2019

Sometimes I'll give out bonus points for stupid things that shouldn't count, like, say a great pun in the title. This is one of those times; Raiders of the Lost Shark is an absolutely fuckin' killer name. So when I tell you that I take that into account, and still give this movie the lowest score possible, you know how bad the actual content of this thing is.

• Oct 12, 2016

ese poster ni parecido a la película, que engaño xD

ese poster ni parecido a la película, que engaño xD

• Apr 28, 2016

Nothing must outside of the typical shark kills, though a poorly animated flying shark is thrown in which only makes the plot more confusing. Plenty of scenes of women showcasing their bodies while brainless men idol them. A few cheap effects, short length, and a utter waste of time.

• Feb 11, 2016

--- You should absolutely watch this film. Its SOOOOOOOoooo Bad. It fails on every single level perfectly. Cheesy plot, badly executed cliches, horrendious lighting(check out the office scene), bad acting, laughable special effects... i could go on. I wont. It is possibly the worst film ever made. --- You should absolutely watch this film. >>> SAFETY WARNING!!! But watch it small doses of 5 minutes at a time or the overall effect will GRIND you into the ground. SMALL DOSES!!! Its for YOUR safety!!!!!!! >>> SAFETY WARNING!!!