Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer Reviews

January 30, 2011
I watched this today to see if it would be as awesome as I remember it was circa 1985....good news, it TOTALLY was! Although I don't remember her horse talking, or being gay, but then his name IS Starlight and he does have a beautiful rainbow main!
January 23, 2011
Brings a shining light to every face and shines for all to see. ^_^
January 20, 2011
This movie sure takes me back!!!
January 8, 2011
its a good 80's cartoon movie rainbow brite have to destroy a crystal so that there be color on earth
January 8, 2011
Haven't see this since I was a kid. Found it on Netflix Streaming. Woo hoo!
½ October 19, 2010
Enjoyed this as a kid and watching it again I saw lots of potential - great fantasy elements in both plot and characters/creatures but could have been executed much better. Good kid fare.
August 22, 2010
i loved this as a kid it was brilliant kids tv
½ August 17, 2010
Not gonna lie, I absolutely love this movie! It makes me wanna dance and throw skittles in the air!
July 24, 2010
Lend a helping wing.
July 6, 2010
Classic 80's cartoon!
April 2, 2010
Such a great classic movie that shows what hope and friendship really is.
January 27, 2010
direct to video crap
½ January 25, 2010
Brings back lots of childhood memories lol
October 29, 2009
Even though I am all grown up now, I still enjoy this film. For being an 80's cartoon movie, it actually was well writen. It never gets old to me. My husband even enjoyed it and he is no Rainbow Brite fan. If you enjoyed the 80's cartoons, I reccomend this film.
July 12, 2009
This was my FAV movie as a kid and it still rocks!
½ June 4, 2009
The better of the two movie but that has more to do with the plot than anything.
April 13, 2009
I loved this movie as a kid.
February 24, 2009
loved this when i was younger
January 28, 2009
um.. anyone who says they don't want to see it is a chump. Well alright anyone who wasn't a wee boy or girl in 1985 may not have the fondness for this film. But rest assured, there are some musical classics resting within this animated giant.
½ January 8, 2009
Wow this is a total blast from the past. I think I was still working at a movie rental place when it came out on DVD... it's just awful, but so much fun any way!