Raising Genius - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Raising Genius Reviews

March 14, 2008
It had it's quarks. great movie, funny and very smart. I enjoyed it very much. decaffeinated coffee is in need for that kid. *please for the love of all that is holy come out of the bathroom*
February 22, 2008
I enjoyed it, but it could have had a bit more of a plot. Still, excellent considering it's B-Movie Status
½ January 22, 2008
See the "Mac guy" in a whole new light. OCD has never been so warm and capitivating!
½ January 15, 2008
Odd little movie. Not Justin Long's best work at all.
½ January 11, 2008
I'd say disappointment, but i had never heard of this film so i wasn't expecting anything. Crap.
½ January 5, 2008
I kept waiting for the plot to go somewhere, but it just built towards a climax that wasn't what it could have been.
November 30, 2007
Funny...probably the perfect picture of a dysfunctional family. Enough so that it made me feel like I was going insane while watching the movie.
November 3, 2007
I couldn't finish it. Turned it off after 20 minutes or so; I doubt it got much better.
½ November 3, 2007
This movie was actually hilarious to me. Maybe it was the right timing or something. but it was hilarious. I kept waiting for Justin to change the way he was acting like his character was going to develope into a normal person, but it never happened which might have made the movie funnier.

" Mom. Can I have a tastey tart"
October 29, 2007
bahahah this movie was awesome. at times you hate everyone. EVERYONE! awesome!
½ October 28, 2007
Amusing.
Light entertainment.
Small little insights about parenting and marriage but nothing really goes into depth.
The movie, while fun to watch, feels empty inside.
Though not a complete miss.
October 26, 2007
Alot of people ask how i could stand to watch this movie 20 times in the same week and I say thats because the character Justin Long plays in this movie reminds me so much of myself in a sense.
October 23, 2007
This is an AMAZING movie. There is no part of this I would change... so just... WOW. I have no words...
PunkPrincess588
½ September 23, 2007
pretty bad overall movie kinda good concept though.
September 17, 2007
Hilarious!!! There are so many awesome quotes from this film that you can use with your friends after watching it. Actually... I was the one who got flixter to put this movie on here.
½ September 9, 2007
very disappointing... I don't know why I wasted my time
½ September 7, 2007
Disappointing. With the people in this, was hoping for a lot more and did not deliver. Was hoping that Danica McKellar would have a better role but all she does is jump on a trampoline. Sad, sad, sad.
September 7, 2007
Justin Long's best performance yet!
September 6, 2006
Very offbeat but oddly likeable. As good as Wendie Malick is as the mother, I couldn't help but visualise Patricia Clarkson in the role, and she would have been terrific. (or even Joan Allen, Judy Davis or Annette Bening). I think they would have made it a more powerful film.