Rancid Aluminum - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rancid Aluminum Reviews

½ August 4, 2016
One of the worst films ever made.
½ December 21, 2014
No words for this one.
½ December 17, 2014
One of two films (the other being FAT SLAGS) which define garbage to me, completely unwatchable.
Shrewlord
½ March 6, 2012
There's something quite Shakespearean about this enjoyable tale of dodgy international double dealing, sinister plotters, power and biological succession. Played for laughs and generally played very well by an excellent cast of mainly Brits. Oh, and in case we need more evidence that it's a Brit flick, they've even spelt the title right.
½ March 6, 2012
The closest I have come to walking out of the cinema. I liked the book and thought they could do no wrong with the film. How wrong could I be? What is with the accents here?!
March 6, 2012
great movie...I love his accent,
Joseph's,somehow his language...well,everything & espite all that...he's just sooo cute!!!
March 6, 2012
Not as good as i thought it'd be.
March 6, 2012
poor film, acting was bad and Ifans should steer clear of this type of film, he's wasted on it.
½ March 6, 2012
The clue is in the 1st word of the title! Danni Behr was woeful, Tara Fitzgerald's accent was dubious, the thrilling sensation wasn't there! Please don't invest your time on this one!
½ March 6, 2012
the worst film I have ever seen at the cinema. if I wasn't with friends I would have walked out. terrible film, terrible acting and really terrible accents.....and I quite liked the book!
March 6, 2012
There's pumping with Dani Behr and this films still the worst i've ever seen
½ March 6, 2012
undoubtedly the worst film i have ever seen...a complete shambles!
March 6, 2012
Without a doubt the worst film I have ever, ever seen. I love me some trash, but this? I couldn't even sit through all of it. It was so bad it actually angered me. How the fuck did this ever get as far as a theatrical release? Dire dire dire, avoid at all costs.
½ March 6, 2012
Sadly under rated movie, definately worth checking out!
March 6, 2012
I have to review this since the other review was so miserable. Sure the acting was third rate, but lets face it, everyone needs more Russian mafioso flicks in their collection. Rate don't hate!!
½ March 6, 2012
Worst Rhys Ifans movie ever!
March 6, 2012
I only watched the first fifteen minutes. Truly awful.
March 6, 2012
1 star, but only because you don't have the option of voting 0 stars! Bloody awful!
March 6, 2012
I write this in the vain hope that it will prevent more money going to the producers! This is the worst film ever made. You just do not want to know what Tara Fitzgerald is scratching on her leg. This has haunted me for 7 years. Don't watch it!
DIRE! DIRE! DIRE!
BILGE!!!!

Messy awful plot. Terrible script and some of the worst acting I've ever seen. Who told Sadie frost she could act???

SHIT FILM!