Rango Reviews

• Mar 09, 2011

Thoroughly enjoyed this - particularly the bird and the snake = graphics excellent

• Mar 07, 2011

The film was a visual orgy. The characters were wonderfully drawn in the allegorical sense. The story was patchwork quilt that was cleverly put together, more understandable, if you are well educated in film. He even parodied his own work. The humor was good, especially if you are over 30 or even 40. It caused a little discomfort when I had to explain some of the humor to my 14 year old daughter who saw it with me. I imagine there are probably parents that were offended by some of that humor. The story was a little slow at the start and died at times, but both my daughter and I were entertained and laughed. Me, a little more than her.

• Mar 06, 2011

Good to a point. It took too long to tell a simple story. Some parts were a little too real for little kids. I would say it is good for ages 10 to 14

• Mar 06, 2011

A blurred film projection ruined the visual aspect of the movie for me. The fault of the theatre (which they failed to correct) or the print they received.

• Mar 05, 2011

I felt pretty sad for all the parents who brought their kids to see this and sat through all the off color jokes, potty humor and semi-horror bits and pieces...guess I just despise Gore Verbinski in general when it comes to his story-writing. The chameleon goes through depression and attempts to commit suicide...not much could redeem that. And maybe they thought it was funny to portray Clint Eastwood as "the spirit of the west"; I would have thought Louis L'amour much more appropriate. Yech. Dumb movie.

• Mar 05, 2011

It was amazing, made for adults but its also great for kids, well unless you shelter them.

• Mar 04, 2011

If I could give this ZERO stars I would. Took our 6 year old son and did not keep his interest. This movie should be rated for the mature comprehending adult. ,

• Mar 04, 2011

This movie is NOT for all ages. Adult themes and content to include murder, suicide and mammograms (how many 6-10 year olds will get that?) and some unsuitable language for children. I was very disappointed.