Ranma 1/2: Kessen T˘genky˘! Hanayome o torimodose!! (Nihao My Concubine) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ranma 1/2: Kessen T˘genky˘! Hanayome o torimodose!! (Nihao My Concubine) Reviews

May 8, 2015
On a vacation funded by Kuno, Ranma and friends travelled to a remote island but the girls began to go missing. A self proclaimed native king of the island is looking for a bride and Akane might just be the perfect candidate.

Short but compacted, each character had a few scenes to show off their talents but otherwise a bit corny and not very funny at all.
½ November 28, 2013
As a sequel to a great film, this fails to deliver and ends of costing it all of my attention. The story is roughly the same as the first film, just a lot shorter and taking place on an island. The film ends up being about 50 minutes which is not only a very disappointing run time for a FILM, but is shorter than the film it is trying to top! There are also some animation problems, the most notable one is where Ranma is facing the villain for the final battle it cuts to see him holding a massive red pin in his hand. Once it cuts back it is gone, there was originally going to be a scene where Ranma stabs himself with it to be able to see past his illusion, which would have made it a lot better BUT they decided to take it out which leaves the mystery pin a sore to see. Overall this film is not good at all, I recommend just sticking to the first film UNLESS you are a die hard fan looking for more content to watch
June 28, 2012
i have seen it.Its asom
April 17, 2012
These movies are awesome.
½ January 15, 2012
I loved this one (remind me of an episode from a recent anime I used to watch called Zero no Tsukaima). Ranma was my favorite when I was a kid *good memories* Anyway, the plot is simple, Ranma must save the girls who were kidnap by strange creatures who are really humans as him. The most important thing? The Prince Toma wants to marry Akane. Will Ranma accept that? Or will he go to the fountain that turns anything to a normal boy (which it could help him break the curse he has)? Stars? Yes of course.

Since their is no voice acting or music to write about (review it) I will just get to the end part. 3 & a half stars of 5. It was entertaining, it is only a 58 minute long movie, quite short like an episode of a show. So yes, that's my final answer and hope you enjoy it and HASTA LA PROXIMA AMIGOS/AS! CHAO! BLESS YOU ALL!!!
December 11, 2010
I would die without Ranma in my life. And pizza.
½ April 29, 2010
This movie had some great scenes exploring the relationship between Ranma and Akane, but not as much as I would have expected from a feature-length Ranma film. Like the previous movie, it focused on an external plot, not based in the common characters and themes of the series as a whole.
September 3, 2009
i love ranma 1/2 it's action packed comedy and romantic, if you could call that, anime
July 20, 2009
Probably my fav Ranma movie. And sadly there is not many of them.
April 13, 2009
Amazing movie, loved it so much!
February 17, 2009
never liked Ranma 1/2
½ December 25, 2008
ranma 1/2 is realy cool i love it
½ December 3, 2008
really nice, as almost every OAV of this serie !
November 1, 2008
It's not bad, but it's nothing special. No worse than an average episode of the series, but there's a lot of chaff in the series, and this doesn't come close to comparing to some of the best.
October 18, 2008
It is very funny...haha
October 16, 2008
Ranma loves Akane! ^^
September 30, 2008
Ranma shows his real feeling for Akane
½ September 4, 2008
This movie made me laugh until I cried. I just kept thinking in amazement: If Ranma could pull all that off in a push-up bra and 3-inch-heels, he can do ANYTHING!
½ September 3, 2008
La definici├│n misma de Fanservice
August 25, 2008
LOVED IT!!!!! Freaking awesome! This movie made me love Mousse more than EVER!! :3 Wicked cool movie!!