Rann - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rann Reviews

January 9, 2015
This is a brilliant movie. RGV back in form.
October 3, 2013
Nice movie. I was surprised to note that I had missed this movie for so long.. A good watch. Entertaining and thrilling !
½ February 1, 2013
an epic! holds your attention till the very end. power packed performances puts the movie on the zenith. Ram Gopal Varma shows he's here to stay!
January 15, 2012
4,5 stars. Truth is bitter indeed. An astonishingly smart Indian thriller.
March 3, 2011
This was a really good watch.
½ January 30, 2011
Very good movie about the way media behaves these days. Strong performances by all characters.
January 28, 2011
an extraordinary film in all respect.
December 11, 2010
Ram Gopal Verma shows that he's still got the touch. Big B rocks as always! All in all a very gripping drama. We need more movies like Rann in Bollywood!
November 28, 2010
A great film about the real Indian politics and media.... I just loved it and Mr.Bachchan has proved that he is still young and fresh!!
½ October 29, 2010
achchi khaasi toh film hai........ aisa bhee kya bura tha jo itni burai kari........
½ September 13, 2010
once there came a film called "phr bhe dl hey hidustani" produced by sharukh n juhio n acted too, a comic masal filim BT withn a very serious issue called responsibility of media...film was a flop...ths one is the sirious version of it vd same result...watch both n wondr y they ddnt work :) pakistani media & media lovers should a looksie too, they'll hate it preeety much koz truth hurts n kills tooo!
August 20, 2010
Good movie.. Watched it the second time after a few months and felt like rating it!
½ July 21, 2010
A really good movie that could have been a lot better, especially if the writer involved here, wouldnt have written such a shaby script and whole set of dialogues, towards the first half of the movie...
½ July 19, 2010
high on adrenaline...with the shady ins and outs of the demon known by us as media...!great stellar performances...and a great storyline which keeps you on the edge throughout....its a pity the movie failed to work ..!