Rapid Exchange Reviews

• Apr 05, 2010

What happens when an all time B-movie actor (Lance Henriksen) is paired with the king of C-movies (Lorenzo Lamas)? If Eric Roberts had turned up in this movie I'm pretty sure Tom Cruise and Bruce Campbell would automatically switch houses.

• Oct 31, 2009

Good film, one cannot be too demanding with Lamas' films; this is good for entertainment.

• Sep 22, 2009

This movie saves the best for last. The ultimate act of revenge in the end.

This movie saves the best for last. The ultimate act of revenge in the end.

• Aug 24, 2009

it is a movie that am sure will be enjoyed by those who love movies on bank heists and robbery.Personally,i loved it.

• Apr 18, 2009

"Don't point that gun at my dog! " Very enjoyable, relaxing film to watch. Lorenzo Lamas along with Lance Henriksen, i wish Henriksen had a bigger part, well it could have been worse. Great choice for a calm film evening! I made a fanvideo for it, i kinda like the intro so i took use of that hehe.

• Mar 18, 2008

I never thaught that a day would come where I'd be able to say that I saw Lance Henriksen and Lorenzo Lamas in a movie together but I was wrong. Well, at least the result wasn't that bad. I mean Lorenzo Lamas still can't act to save his life but the decent performances by the supporting cast along with well thaught out action sequences makes this movie rentable.

• Feb 04, 2008

Finally! A movie that gives Passenger 57 a run for it's money, and what a large amount of cash that is. Quick question: What would happen if Frank Black met Reno Raines!! ON A PLANE!!! Answer? Typical lame action! It's as if the culmiation of Krug Rd's fantasies had taken place aboard a 747. While the doesn't rank among Zo's best (see:Body Rock), and certainly doesn't touch Lance's effort in Piranha 2, you can't really pass it up.

• Sep 01, 2007

Pointless film, not very original. Below average production values. The acting is only fair. Far fetched and not convincing. It is a generally fast moving film at least, but it has no depth.